time_creeper

Mar 13, 2019
Thought I'd see how far I could power through it, even after the slow walking bug everyone else is reporting. But I think I found a different problem, because I can't seem to turn in any of the adventurer's guild requests. At least I can complete side quests I get from ppl in town, like the little girl's missing toy.

Reactions: RCC14

Dupson

Dec 15, 2018
this game have so much tags so it's means that game have like one scene for all tags to attract every niche or is masterpiece xD

weezel34

Dec 30, 2017
Thought I'd see how far I could power through it, even after the slow walking bug everyone else is reporting. But I think I found a different problem, because I can't seem to turn in any of the adventurer's guild requests. At least I can complete side quests I get from ppl in town, like the little girl's missing toy.
The walking bug fixed itself for me when i made it to the Fire Temple at the end of the forest. Or that was when i relized it started walking again.

Reactions: downloadu
Sep 2, 2018
You can defeat him, it's just stupidly hard.

Source: I grinded for an hour.
Skill issue. I literally just had to grind for a bit to beat that goblin.
ah, i see how it is
it's blatant discrimination against the lazy, pure and simple
the game maker will be hearing from my lawyer, if i can be bothered to call him

kaine3d

Sep 16, 2017
View attachment 3263749

Pain in the ass game. Dev used as many variables as he possibly could.

Anyway expect some jank, might be some untranslated edge cases or clipping text but I did my best and should be playable/readable. If there are any major issues let me know.
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. Enjoy c:
hey dev how many variables does your game have?
dev: yes

Reactions: naturaljunior

weezel34

Dec 30, 2017
Anyone else having trouble turning in quest to the guild, or am i missing somthing? I have the items to turn in as soon as i got the quest but then i cant turn in the items and i tried going to the request such as tool shop owner and she does notheing but try to sell me stuff not let me turn in quest.

Reactions: RCC14 and mythosaur

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
some of the skills you are suppose to learn dont show up or they are not working propperly
What skills? They seem to match the original version in my save so far.

For people running into bugs, ping me with your save.

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Anyone else having trouble turning in quest to the guild, or am i missing somthing? I have the items to turn in as soon as i got the quest but then i cant turn in the items and i tried going to the request such as tool shop owner and she does notheing but try to sell me stuff not let me turn in quest.
Fixed in latest.

CJ12

May 28, 2017
What skills?

For people running into bugs, ping me with your save.
Literally all of the non passive skills aren't showing up for me, was checking this thread to see if anyone else had the same problem
Edited; to learn them, the active skills you start with / get through level ups work fine.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Literally all of the non passive skills aren't showing up for me, was checking this thread to see if anyone else had the same problem
Do they show up in your original game? I'm running on the original and they don't show up there either. I was thinking they were locked behind a mechanic of some kind but if someone knows otherwise.

CJ12

May 28, 2017
Do they show up in your original game? I'm running on the original and they don't show up there either. I was thinking they were locked behind a mechanic of some kind but if someone knows otherwise.
I applied the patch / fix that was up on the main page when I originally DL'd it, idk if maybe that caused the break, ill see if a non patched version has the same issue

Same issue when I plug the save into a non patched game.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes