RPGM - Completed - LunariaFantasia [v1.01b] [FakeReal]

1. 5.00 star(s)

fudifudi

Truly one of the best underrated RPGM games. The characters and CGs are so hot and not overused like the other games. Its not another RPG where you just keep mashing spacebar till you win. There is some amount of strategy involved which makes it enjoyable to play. The plot is great too. If you are a fan of RPGM games, absolutely give it a try!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

botaniq_1

Why every great rpgm game is an old game?
    CGs are a little above average
    Story is basic
    But the gameplay is great, you level up skills, you search for secrets, you look for equipment
    Even the random fight encounters which is a cancer of any other rpgm game are acceptable in my opinion because of the leveling and skills system
  3. 3.00 star(s)

ImplicitlyLewd

Bro must've actually just wanted to make Zelda rom hacks because there are times where that's what this game feels like. And listen, if you actually want to spend a lot of time on non-H content and you enjoy the dungeon crawling itself, then this is probably a 4 or 5 star game for you. If not, it's gonna be a rough time. I used save editor to cheat stats and it STILL felt like a slog to get through dungeons.

Really, this is a great game and has great art, my main complaint is it just has too much non-H, mainly combat content. To people like me, we consider that filler, and this game has A LOT of it. I'm beating a dead horse but a lot of us don't come here for regular gameplay, if we wanted that there's thousands of games out there with better gameplay. That's not to say that the gameplay is terrible, they actually took the time to flesh it out more than just surface level. I think what really bogs it down is there's not enough H content to make up for all the time you spend without any.

Now that aside, I managed to get through all the filler, and still have a good time. Scenes are good, if I had one complaint about the H content its that you tend to not be able to go back to certain areas/people and their events are just a one and done. But the game does a good job explaining why that's the case in each instance at least. Overall, if you hate combat this is a one star for you, and if you're looking for it it's a 5 star. I'm settling on 3 because I think it's a 4.5 in H content alone that gets knocked down to 3 by everything else.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Reyka the Prince

After getting the patch in the game. This game truly becomes an H-rated game at a different level. The game has so many scenes, stunning graphics, and a very long storyline to play. Unfortunately, the lengthy storyline cannot cover up the poor result of a storyline that seems uncreative and mediocre. However, despite all that, this game is worth playing because you won't waste your time downloading it since it has plenty of content to explore.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

cdawg20789

Don't normally take the time to rate, but I felt I had to for this one. It's absolutely one of the closest RPG Maker games to be GOAT-ed. Honestly, all that's missing is some animation in the H scenes. But other than that, it's simply awesome.

Art - 11/10: Easily some of the best art I've ever seen in an H game, period. The only way it could be better is if it was uncensored.
    Gameplay - 9/10: Has actual RPG and gameplay mechanics. Even playing on the easiest difficulty, there are some moments where it can be challenging. Moreover, I got almost 40 hrs of play time from both the base game and NG+, which is kind of insane for an H Game.
    H Scenes - 8/10: Like I said above, all that's missing is some animation and it would be god tier!
    Translation - 5/10: For the most part, it's understandable, but there are some text wrapping issues and a lot of the H Scenes have that weird gibberish text in them.

Overall Rating - Solid 9/10. Highly recommend to anyone that enjoys RPG Maker H Games.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Awman69420

Gameplay-wise, it's the worst:
    • System where enemies are invisible and attack you randomly. So if you want to evade the fights and go from A to B, sucks to be you I guess. Hate it with all my essence
    • Fights are a basic RPGM ones. Nothing special and the enemies are bees, ants and sht like that., and they happen every 15 seconds, which only brings annoyance
    • Walking speed breaks after the first dungeon and you are left with always having a finger on Shift. Otherwise it takes an hour to go from castle location to the forest

Don't think I'll come back to it. Though the story and some unique features seem to be interesting at first, I can't bother fighting bees for an hour to see one mediocre picture.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

ol4f

After an hour, I was willing to give this 4 stars. I later realized that I had seen everything the game has to offer at that point.

The gameplay is the classic, uninspired RPG Maker combat that you've probably seen a hundred times. The only novel idea is the "summoning", which is really just a poorly designed way to give you companions. You don't unlock any new summons and you can't revive them in combat (even though there are numerous, expensive to learn revival skills).

Story and adult scenes are decent, but the large majority of the time spent with the game is going through boring dungeons and fighting generic enemy after generic enemy. And don't you dare use stealth potions to skip any encounters - even if you explore every corner of every level, you will still struggle against several bosses (on normal difficulty).

Overall, the game overstays its welcome by a lot and offers nothing that other RPGs don't have. The frequency of adult content is low and it's not good enough to justify the grind required to complete the game. Give it a shot; If you're OK with doing the same stuff for another 8-10 hours, have at it. Otherwise, get a gallery save.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Conejoo

One of the best games I've played recently. It has a lot more to it than the classic corruption games.

First of all, story. Maybe it's not the best, but it doesn't have a bad story either. Some parts were even unexpected and beautiful. In these types of games, sometimes the story is incompatible with what you do. But there is no such thing in this game. The story is fluent, although it gets a little dull in some places, it doesn't get boring. At least for me.

Gameplay. Classic RPGM gameplay but with so much in it. Dozens of different items, skills, summons, different elements, etc. Auto-attacking creatures other than bosses mostly works. So you can use this when combat gets boring. There are even puzzles in some parts. This is a plus for me because I love tinkering with these.

Sex. I think the scenes and art in the game are pretty hot. There is a lot of content and most of the time the scenes are not repetitive. Repetitive scenes are often used in such games, but this is not the case in this game. It also has a gallery where you can view each scene again and show you what you need to do to unlock the scene you haven't unlocked.

Apart from these, there is still a lot to talk about this game. There is a lot of content and I had a lot of fun playing it. Yes, it has some downsides, but these can be ignored. To sum it up, it's long, beautifil and hot. For me, this game is... "MUST PLAY"
  9. 3.00 star(s)

jgutizz

I dont think this deserves anything near 5/5. 4/5 maximum, but because how long i waited until it gets fun (which it didnt happen) im rating 3/5

Its SO repetitive. Initially the game mechanics looks good because of the summons and all that stuff. But then you realize that all fights are just the same. Just using AOE summons like the fire demon or the frost wolf and start trying to pass those dungeons as fast as possible cuz its just boring.

Plot is good tho, at least is different from just the typical fmc that gets randomly corrupted just because (at least this fmc has a reason for h events most of the time)

H scenes are good, not great and not needlessly long. What is needlessly long is the time it takes to reach new towns in search of h events. At this point im just dropping and see if there's a save file with all scenes or something like that
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Nora-san

Love it! I personally love this kind of the artstyle, the story is long and fun to read, the gameplay are pretty decent! the soundtracks I thinks are pretty original because I've never heard them from other games before. looking forward for another translation from this developer!
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Illidan No Women 10000

Hello! It's me, Illidan! I once again escaped from Maiev and writing this review. I was suprised that ChatGPT4 have such a big difference in terms of translation accuracy, but still... AI is AI and it still does a lot of mistakes in namings and sometimes in gender.

That was pretty short game(if going normal route) and VERY long game if going for true ending... Dont go for it and just download save, you will save yourself a lot of time. Anyway, i will rate this game by these categories : Translation, Story, Gameplay, Hscenes/CGs

Let's start.
    ---------------------------------

Translation 3/5 - Much better than most of Chat GPT(3.5) translated games, yet it still lacking a lot... You can easily spot a lot of mistakes in naming of villages or character names.

Story 4/5 - Story? Well, in my opinion it's pretty illogical and demon could have easily won there, if they thought a little bit more and acted more actively. But it's not Overdemon or whatever this shit called, with forced deaths and etc. This game have changing texts for NPCs after certain events, which also pretty good. If you want to read a lot of text, you must go for.... TRUE ENDING (0 lewdness and absorption requirement(yep yep, you must do it in NG+)).

Gameplay 2/5 - Holy fuck... I thought normal ending is grindy asf, but true ending on whole new lvl.... Oh? What i am talking about. Yeah... This game is classic rpg game where you farm, farm and farm! You need to do a lot of farming in order to upgrade skills, get more experience and etc. Enemies? Bosses very fat and tend to oneshot your party if you dont have buffs and boss isnt debuffed. This situation becomes more severe, once you enter true route... At this point i would recommend everyone to just use SaveEditor and cheat engine to fasten game by 3x. Pre last and Last bosses in true ending were ass...... Both were fat and had capabilities to oneshot team, even if they were buffed and he was debuffed, so i added health with damage and i finally finished them off. This game certainly would be better if it was MUCH less grindy and bosses didnt had capability to kill 1-2 party members in one turn.

Hscenes/CG 5/5 - They are good. Art is good and there is plenty of costumes for playable characters. But... There is not much CGs as i expected, because 1/3 of them in gallery, are harassment ones, which is basically different costume and same actions. Also disappointing that only Sonia have her harassment events and hscenes when you travel with her, while other companions dont have such. Anyway, if you want to see most of other character scenes, you need to go for... TRUE ENDING

Verdict 4/5 - Man... I would hate to complete this game again. It was EXTREMELY prolonged in true ending, but it had much more story than other RPGs(i still have complains about this story tho). Hscenes and story are the only things that worthy in this game. Gameplay, mostly worsens your experience, because of all that grind and necessity of carrying tons of stealth potions in order to skip a lot of encounters.

P.S Normal game took 1:20 minutes to end it for me, true ending took 3 hours. I did everything under 2x, 3x and 4x speedhacks from cheat engine in order to fasten entire process of grinding or just walking.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

scartover

LunariaFantasia is a game that I have been searching for a long time without ever looking for it: a complete, entertaining, and engaging hentai game that had tons of content to explore. I will admit that I cheated on the stats, yet somehow the game still managed to introduce complexity which I will get into in a second.

For the positives of this game:
    There is plenty of scenes ranging from different kinks and fetishes with the main focus being on boobs as some of the other reviews have said. However, unlike other games the content is not restricted to one or a few female characters. There are so many that you can look into when you click on book (a tab withing the game when you pause)

The gameplay still managed to be interesting even when I cheated. I am talking mad cheats where I have to put the max defense and attack to avoid unnecessary grinding. However, I still struggled with that because different attacks were needed for different monsters. Despite that, RPG makers are usually boring for me but the implementation of the BOTTLE SYSTEM, is the greatest addition that I think all future RPG games should use. There are multiple items that have the word bottles in them that you can use to avoid confrontation. If you wish to speak all the unnecessary fighting, just purchase a sneak or stealth bottle that will stop the monsters from spawning temporarily. But, you cannot skip boss fights or important monsters which still keeps the idea of an RPG.

The last thing I want to talk about is the story and personality of the characters. While there are obviously many stale tropes (royal queen, captain of nights, slutty woman, milf, etc.) each of the characters are different and its exciting to see them either become corrupted or, if you choose not to corrupt them, appreciate their normal personalities. Either way, there is definitely more depth in the characters personalities that I really haven't seen on other RPG maker games. There is a nice world, it's not too big, but there is definitely a little slutty universe in this game that it makes me wish there was more content.

Negatives:
    I just complimented the battles system and engaging RPG elements, but holy shit some of those boss fights were ridiculous. There was one fight THAT WASN'T EVEN IMPORTANT OR MATTERED (I didn't know it at the time) that deadass took me 20 minutes to do (ON THE FIRST TRY AND WITH MAX STATS BTW) and the only reason why I continued was because I just had to finish it. This game was too good and my favorite H-scene in the game was up next so it was definitely worth is.

One feature I like in modern RPG games is being able to fast forward on cut scenes. I don't mean skip texts but the actual cut scenes itself where the little characters move. In this game, being able to fast forward their scenes could save up a lot of time considering there are a ton of cutscenes. Additionally, if you skip too fast the game my get stuck as the characters need to finish their animations or else your game will literally freeze or get stuck. For example, if a character is reaching the door, be careful that you don't actually finish the text before the character finishes the animation or it might get stuck on like a wall or something.

My personal thoughts:
    There is still more to be had here and these thoughts are for the creator themselves if they ever read this.

I need more scenes. I need an alternate ending where everyone becomes corrupted just for the sake of the fap, I would have liked to play with other characters other than Lunaria itself. This game actually made me fell bitter-sweet at the end after I finished playing it TWICE back to back.

We need more games like this. It's a shame it took so long but future developers, take notes!
    5/5 - I had a great time playing this game
  13. 5.00 star(s)

cutterarnold

This Game is Great! 5/5 stars! I don't even refer to the contents of the game. Those are entirely subjective. I am just giving 5/5 stars to this game because of the quality of the translation and of the gameplay and of the story and everything. The GPT-4 translation is MORE than adequate, all the games on this website should be run through the GPT-4 translation tool. Aside from that the gameplay is engaging and interesting. Really an awesome game and the quality of the conversion is great. I wish there were more games on this website with this quality of conversion from other languages! Thanks Uploader!
  14. 5.00 star(s)

murtaghjr

Excellent game gorgeous artwork a lot of things to explore.
    I wish for the next game that the DEV make the game less grind and have more sex scenes by the cities and by the dungeons and if possible some sex combat
  15. 5.00 star(s)

DreamingOfPinkLips

Lunaria Fantasia is the first attempt at making a game for circle FakeReal. The game was in development for more than three years - an older dev post even states that it has been eight years, which would explain the use of the old RPG Maker Vx Ace engine.

To anyone familiar with the circle: If you loved FakeReal's work so far (their CG sets), you will also love this game. It has everything the circle is known for, and more.

The long development time shows in the amount of content the game has to offer, both for sexual and non-sexual content.

Sexual content:
    • A large amount of H-scenes with Lunaria (the FMC)
    • A couple scenes with other girls, including but not limited to: A married swordswoman, a sexy Snow Lady summon, a dark-skinned succubus and the queen of a country. All ladies in the game have thicc, busty bodies. FakeReal is keeping true to their love for wonderfully big breasts.
    • An intense focus on said big breasts getting kneaded, fondled, squeezed, you name it. The love for tits is strong in this game, even the sex scenes feature plenty of tits-fondling and oftentimes mention the size of the girls' busts. It can't be emphasized enough: Big boobs are the star of the game.
    • A small variety of other kinks, for example futa and pregnancy. However, these are limited to only one or two scenes.
    • Many different sexy outfits for the FMC to wear. Even her party members get additional outfits throughout the story.
    • An entire separate route focusing on h-scenes for the other girls (usually accessed via NG+)

Non-sexual content:
    • A big game world populated by many, many NPCs
    • Almost all female NPCs get added to an ingame encyclopedia. It not only contains their personal story but also lists the girls' bodily measurements alongside providing nice eye-candy in the form of their portrait pictures.
    • A comprehensive quest log for the main quest. It's written like a diary / travel log. Very nice to avoid getting lost or to recap on what happened so far.
    • New Game and New Game+ with branching paths, new items and new NPCs to meet in NG+
    • 50+ side-quests (including NG+ quests)
    • A surprisingly vast combat/skill system: Lunaria can spec into various magic abilities, active and passive skills and has the ability to fight with summons. Each ability can be further upgraded too. In the NG+ path it's even possible to spec her party members like that, also with active and passive abilities.

Recommendation:

I'd heavily recommend the game to anyone who loves strong girls with big tits getting said fantastic tits fondled and groped in nearly every H-scene - the focus on tits-loving is amazing, even during sex they'll get kneaded plenty, as well as to fans of scenes with multiple cumshots, as every male character cums at least two times (often more).

I'd not recommend the game if NTR is your biggest/only kink. The game doesn't focus on NTR but on incredibly hot sex scenes in general. Some of the girls' designs are divine, and all of them are pleasant to the eye, again if you're into big tits that is, which I am.

Personal rating:

10/10 Best tits & tits fondling
    10/10 Amount of sexy female characters
    10/10 Snow Lady Summon
    10/10 Total content for an H-game

Negatives:
    • The game can be rather hard if you're not willing to grind some stats & get good items and keep an eye on your spells, passives and summons. I played it on Easy, that was bearable.
    • The map design can be infuriating. Big dungeons and maze-like structures oftentimes with little puzzles or traps too. Can range from interesting to annoying.
    • Weak NTR for anyone who cares about that. I'm surprised the dev even mentioned it as a tag, but probably just to boost sales a bit.
    • I'd have loved more futa or pregnancy scenes - but, that's purely personal preference.
    • Dated RPG Maker Vx Ace engine. I would recommend using software that improves the resolution or at least increases the size of the game window, such as Mtool or LoslessScaling. That said, the version provided here (big thanks to dazedanon) seems to have an improved resolution already.