fusspot

Aug 29, 2019
Well this seems like it could be a decent game, but this walking speed bug makes it unplayable. I'll check back in a day or two, I guess

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
The OP should have links to tools like Lossless Scaling or Magpie.
Games like this even if they have the option to resize look AWFUL with them jaggy sprites.
Those programs scale them up nicely without the jags.

- This one's paid but it does better work.
- This one's free and does okay from my experience.

Reactions: introvtx
Jan 9, 2019
character stuck in super slow mo walk after visiting her mother. have to constantly hold shift now
Can confirm that going into options and setting the dash button option to fast dash allows you to move at full speed instead of crawl. If you don't want to wait for the issue to be fixed, use windows' sticky keys feature to just always have shift pressed while playing the game

gorkemdeniz

Mar 8, 2023
Launch the game with MTool. (I can't share links because my account is new, try Google).
Load the Saved game.
There is a Move Speed section in the SYS tab of MTool, you can modify the move speed from there. It will have an immediate effect.

Thus, the slow walking problem will be solved.

Last edited:

DarkDami

May 29, 2020
Anyone else getting super slow walk speed in cutscenes/without holding shift? Anyone know a fix?

Edit: Issue started after waking up after first dungeon
Yeah same for me. At first I thought it was a story thing and she needed time to get back to normal but it keeps on going.

Has anyone fixed it?

HentaiHerro

Apr 9, 2022
swaping settings for dash and holding shift arent working for me. any have a fix for this slow walk issue yet?

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
Launch the game with MTool. (I can't share links because my account is new, try Google).
Load the Saved game.
There is a Move Speed section in the SYS tab of MTool, you can modify the move speed from there. It will have an immediate effect.

Thus, the slow walking problem will be solved.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes