Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
Played all the way through
Fucking love the design and atmosphere of the game
I can infer a decent amount of the story
I really hope they keep making this

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
it has to be NTR right? GF joined a sex cult and the MC is dumb and clueless.
Not as much as you are haha. This game actually looks very interesting. Something a little different rather then the shitty wake up in another world and started a harem bullshit trope. If it wasnt for MTL i would def give this 2 thumbs up and 1 middle finger up to all the people who bitch and complain about the 3 letter tag.

Reactions: Garganiaz

nijafoudre

Jul 9, 2020
Not as much as you are haha. This game actually looks very interesting. Something a little different rather then the shitty wake up in another world and started a harem bullshit trope. If it wasnt for MTL i would def give this 2 thumbs up and 1 middle finger up to all the people who bitch and complain about the 3 letter tag.
nah this game is dtraight up dogshit

Nov 24, 2017
It was only in 2016 that the U.S. government formally banned the word Oriental in federal law, instead requiring the use of the term Asian
Yup, I'm Asian but I also consider myself Oriental. But if I refer to myself or my friends as Oriental, then some dumb white person will sometimes lecture me about being racist because that's a racist word. Umm, who made white people the ones that decide what is and isn't racist?

Bleh. Might as well also ban the N word so that African Americans (or Black people, since I have some friends who hate being called African American because they aren't from Africa :p) will stop calling themselves the N word ... oh wait.

• Haha
Reactions: Umbra.Nox

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Ok so... A lot of grinds, and when you FINALLY finish everything, SURPRISE! The game continues in another chapter

A lot of effort for a few CGs and not satisfying at all in the end.
If I had known, I would have skipped it.

• Angry
Reactions: Last_Bernstein
Jun 22, 2017
Ok so... A lot of grinds, and when you FINALLY finish everything, SURPRISE! The game continues in another chapter
Not to be too disrespectful, but...why did you come to the surprising conclusion that this is a completed game? There is no 'completed' prefix for the thread, and the game version is 0.72. Did you ignore all these obvious signs or...honestly, I don't see anything pointing towards this game being advertised as finished ?

Considering that most games posted here are unfinished, with the completed ones being in the clear minority, a general assumption in that direction makes no sense. So, if you were truly surprised that this is not completed, that is 100% on you.

If you just want sex scenes, go for the side-story of this one. It's shorter, has more sex scenes, completed, but suffers from the same language restrictions.

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Not to be too disrespectful, but...why did you come to the surprising conclusion that this is a completed game? There is no 'completed' prefix for the thread, and the game version is 0.72. Did you ignore all these obvious signs or...honestly, I don't see anything pointing towards this game being advertised as finished ?

Considering that most games posted here are unfinished, with the completed ones being in the clear minority, a general assumption in that direction makes no sense. So, if you were truly surprised that this is not completed, that is 100% on you.

If you just want sex scenes, go for the side-story of this one. It's shorter, has more sex scenes, completed, but suffers from the same language restrictions.
Even if you want to play this game for the story, it is bad if you are not Chinese. The translation takes too long to load every time, and sometimes it's not even displayed, when there are animated scenes and the translation has no time to load.

As for the finished game, you are right. I thought it was a finished game because 2DCG Chinese/Japanese games tend to be released here when they are already finished, it's not the same as other games made with Daz 3D or Honey Select. I downloaded the game when it was just posted here, I thought the completed tag would be added after.

As for the game itself, if some people like it, that's great. I liked it at first, but in the end, it was just frustrating.
Between the repetitive zombie attacks, the Chinese that takes a long time to be translated, and the fact that it's mostly a text-based game, it's not really my cup of tea, but I can understand that it can be enjoyable for some people. At least it must be much more pleasant for Chinese players.

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2021
Why is there a language option if you can't select any languages besides Chinese??? Were they planning on expanding it later?

Edit: Looking at the version number it seems that's a yes. Early access and released in January of this year... this game may still be going somewhere. However, I'm not quite certain where. This game does lean pretty heavily into its horror aspect, but it's also kind of clunky. In its current, MTL state, it's literally impossible to do shit. Like, the MTL doesn't even come in fast enough for me to read it during the cutscenes.

The horror comes across as just a bit... edgy? It's balanced between two very different ideas. On the one hand, unravelling a horrible secret story. On the other hand, the title screen is a girl lying down on top of a big ritual thing provocatively. It's not that you can't combine these two things, but that it's very hard to do so well. How do you combine arousal and fear? It takes a very special person to appreciate this sort of thing.

That person isn't me though.

I'll watch and see where it goes though. Maybe we'll actually get a language setting?

Last edited:

1rash1

Mar 1, 2021
This group was done.Because China not allow make adult games.About a week ago.:cry:
Does anyone know if there will be a continuation and if the developers are alive. The game is just wonderful, I absolutely loved all the content and I look forward to continuing and looking for something similar, but, unfortunately, there are very few such things. And the developers have been silent on the Internet for a long time, I sincerely hope that everything is fine with them.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
This game was their most serious effort before every other games before..

The other game has a good animation and interesting gameplay, but the story is simple and all.

This one, is another story. It has biggest story, plot and mystery. Including an heavy atmospheres and reasoning. Capable to pull the player into their story. (50% for me since MTL)

Alas, some people say the developer is done because the bans on their country. And it has pass the scheduled release date...

But we never know what the future holds.

Good luck to DSgame, and another well known devs, such as Sloth Gamer and YooGames...

Reactions: Shin969
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes