Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Cover.jpg

Overview:
"Lunar Mirror" It is a horror suspense decryption game with the theme of Cthulhu in the research institute.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-05-05
Release Date: 2023-01-13
Developer: DSGame
Censored: No
Version: 0.72
Language: English(MTL)
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Extras: Gallery Unlock/Guide

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Shared by BaasB
To quote BaasB "The Poetry is bad atm"

Report or let me know, any missing tags.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Let's take a look at this MTL...

Yeah it's bad:HideThePain:
Screenshot (1).png Screenshot (2).png
Which is a shame since it actually looks really good, both gameplay wise and art wise. the animations are even smooth, guess we just need to wait....
And this is a puzzle/investigation game you will be Sherlock both in the cases and in deciphering some clue lines (which some aren’t even translated)

In addition, here it is the best sleeping sound of the best roomate (Yes, Ten days his is name)
Screenshot (3).png
(although some of these names are clearly epithets they just come out as hilarious)

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Let's take a look at this MTL...

Yeah it's bad:HideThePain:
View attachment 2597431 View attachment 2597433
Which is a shame since it actually looks really good, both gameplay wise and art wise. the animations are even smooth, guess we just need to wait....
And this is a puzzle/investigation game you will be Sherlock both in the cases and in deciphering some clue lines (which some aren’t even translated)

In addition, here it is the best sleeping sound of the best roomate (Yes, Ten days his is name)
View attachment 2597432
(although some of these names are clearly epithets they just come out as hilarious)
i did use a little, chatgpt (only on a menu and UI) the rest is up to someone else.....

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69 and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
i did use a little, chatgpt (only on a menu and UI) the rest is up to someone else.....
So the character appreciation button and the pokedex reference is your creation!
Should have expected it, typical BassB

• Haha
Reactions: BaasB

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Shared by BaasB
To quote BaasB "The Poetry is bad atm"

Report or let me know, any missing tags.
Netorare (Already reported the thread to be updated).

Here is a recent review I translated that mentions it:
"
I bought every work of your company, and I have been paying attention to you since a long time ago, seek girl fog1 is one that I think is very high in both price and quality, and then like lost, Xiuxian, Lao Wang These are also very good, but this month's mirror made into horror decryption I felt that it was too different from the previous style, and it bounced for so long, but the result felt far less than expected, especially the ending of Lin Yong There directly made people suffer from brain hemorrhage, not that they couldn't accept NTR, But in the context of this game I only feel powerless and angry, at least, I hope you can do two endings and leave the choice to us. To be honest, after watching Lin Yong's end in this game, I was completely impulsive. If there are changes in the subsequent update, I will change the comment, and can the video part of the bitter lord's recall be able to have a dialogue fast forward, too many meaningless dialogues are not good to use.
"

Reactions: Bob69

メメcc

Dec 21, 2021
I know some players in China, and I heard from them that the game has not been updated for several months (this is also the main source of bad reviews), and I heard that a derivative work should have more content, but it may have been abandoned due to funding issues

InTheWoods

Apr 13, 2022
This seems like it needed more effort prior to release. MTL is not just poor but also incomplete. Agree w/ Tainnn, this is pretty much unplayable as-is.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes