• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sebagala

Oct 5, 2017
DL´d again, changed the name and got actually to unpack it, but....it disappeared again, first the .rar after unpacking, then the gamefile when i tried to open it... pity, i would really like to play it.
Any idea anyone ?
that's your antivirus at work, check its quarantined files or just turn off real time protection

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
It's one thing to make a parody game based on popular characters, that is basic R34.
But this just look like an attempt of jingling your keychain at a child to get their attention.

TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
Game's pretty much just "go to whatever the hell spot you want, press A, select all the clothes you can, leave menu, rinse and repeat"

There's some "special spots" that usually would indicate some special event, but they just open the exact same menu and there's 0 difference in finding them versus just pressing A right next to them

Dogmeow

Sep 14, 2017
DL´d again, changed the name and got actually to unpack it, but....it disappeared again, first the .rar after unpacking, then the gamefile when i tried to open it... pity, i would really like to play it.
Any idea anyone ?
I'd recommend making a "False Positives", or "F95 Games" folder within your Download directory and adding that folder to your antivirus/defender Exclusions, so that you can avoid that issue more than once by saving it there.

theBRICKMASTR

Oct 10, 2019
all of the usual ways i know to enter fullscreen aren't working with this game. anyone else having issues with this or know of a way? i've tried f11, f4, and alt-enter, among other button presses.

Reactions: xDragONx

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
I'd recommend making a "False Positives", or "F95 Games" folder within your Download directory and adding that folder to your antivirus/defender Exclusions, so that you can avoid that issue more than once by saving it there.
It actually worked, thank you for the help !
On the other hand, having played for some time now, i would say it wasn´t worth the hassle....

Reactions: Dogmeow

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
i see the big tits tag, but no big tits in the preview pics. i'm thinking the tag is incorrect?

xDragONx

May 29, 2017
Good evening! I encountered two problems, please help me solve them! Problems: 1.) The user above already wrote about this, but I repeat, I can’t open the game in full screen, some key combinations don’t work! How to expand the game to full screen? 2.) I can’t find where the saves are and how can I edit them? I can’t figure out what engine or emulator this game was made on!? Thank you very much for your help!

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
How to full screen (is not f4)? The enlarge screen is also disabled..

Edit:
I've tried to edit the package.json however I'm not allowed and the program will simply crash.
Also idk what i should do in the plugins.js

Last edited:

rontantes

Jan 2, 2018
Art quality seems to be a notch or two more amateurish than normal for this type of game.

quazar

May 30, 2017
Goddamn Lumine. Since when u became a slut and netori? Aether is disappointed on you

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote