EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
Lumine had been an ordinary school girl. The story begins with a celebration. Dad's company has had a great year, achieving all of its goals. To celebrate, they are planning to offer all employees a vacation in Hawaii. What will happen? Families are welcome! However, when the plane was about to take off, they realized that Lumine had been left behind at her grandma's house. Lumine ended up living with her grandma during her summer vacation, and she liked to expose herself.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-31
Release Date: 2024-01-31
Developer: Little Heroine -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developers Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Android: - - - -

RJ01148751_img_smp1.png RJ01148751_img_smp2.png RJ01148751_img_smp3.png smp_img1.png smp_img2.png

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LumineExposesEveryDay-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
I can't take this kind of games seriously when they just throw some popular character from another game presenting them as some different person. It gives me mixed feelings seeing already familiar character pretending to be something different. It's not even a parody. IMG_20240131_215233.jpg

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 3311482

Overview:
Yamako had been an ordinary school girl. The story begins with a celebration. Dad's company has had a great year, achieving all of its goals. To celebrate, they are planning to offer all employees a vacation in Hawaii. What will happen? Families are welcome! However, when the plane was about to take off, they realized that Lumine had been left behind at her grandma's house. Lumine ended up living with her grandma during her summer vacation, and she liked to expose herself.​

Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Developers Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3311477 View attachment 3311478 View attachment 3311479 View attachment 3311480 View attachment 3311481

Who
View attachment 3311482

Overview:
Yamako had been an ordinary school girl. The story begins with a celebration. Dad's company has had a great year, achieving all of its goals. To celebrate, they are planning to offer all employees a vacation in Hawaii. What will happen? Families are welcome! However, when the plane was about to take off, they realized that Lumine had been left behind at her grandma's house. Lumine ended up living with her grandma during her summer vacation, and she liked to expose herself.​

Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Developers Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3311477 View attachment 3311478 View attachment 3311479 View attachment 3311480 View attachment 3311481

So is her name Yamako or Lumine? I'm confusion.

Reactions: Troqu

Netherjoshua

Aug 12, 2019
Something tells me this gonna be tedious. Just get fucked, Lumine.

No, Double Melon does not own the rights to exposure games nor were they the 1st to make such games.
They meant this dev ripped the same assets and maps of Double Melon. It looks like the exact same countryside map based on the playground kids.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
They meant this dev ripped the same assets and maps of Double Melon. It looks like the exact same countryside map based on the playground kids.
They probably just used the same tile set for the maps. RPGM provides a bunch with the software and has more you can buy. Nothing new in game design, sort of the same as a game using Unity asset store assets. Not really a rip off when it's part of the standard dev kit. A bit lazy though if you ask me.

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
DL´d again, changed the name and got actually to unpack it, but....it disappeared again, first the .rar after unpacking, then the gamefile when i tried to open it... pity, i would really like to play it.
Any idea anyone ?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote