• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
Suggestions -

I'd like to be able to upgrade and add rooms to have more than one special tutor at a time.

It would be nice to be able to upgrade and add another rack or two, so you can train submission on all 4 at the same time.

I figure the limit is considered part of the resource management aspect of the game or maybe just space for the graphics, but it would still be nice to have the option.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bort740

clairdelunero

Nov 1, 2022
hi guys i found out how to hack this game. hope this will be helpful to u. I found out that mike velesk keep their ban list codes in "patdata.dat". He used to keep it in veleskgames.exe.
First download hex editor then open "patdata.dat" in "files" folder. we have the old code is 71909514, which is 8A404904 in hex. Then change 8A404904 into something else like 88404904. Now old code can be used again.

Reactions: will_990
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes