Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Does anyone know how to equip servants to fight?
Transfer Gear From MC Inventory to slave inventory
Switch To Gear Tab in Servant Inventory
Equip
...as far as I recall... not 100% accurate but should be enough to lead you into the right direction

Last edited:

lioleo120

Jul 13, 2021
I get the same error about transferring gear. It also applies to storage and kitchen storage and seems to affect anything being moved from inventory to any servant or storage. the error pops up as soon as you click "move"

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I get the same error about transferring gear. It also applies to storage and kitchen storage and seems to affect anything being moved from inventory to any servant or storage. the error pops up as soon as you click "move"
I get an error message when i try to transfer gear to my slaves, help!?
This was an issue a while ago (several months ago) but it has been fixed since then. If you download the newest version from the webpage and transfer saves, it will fix it.

Reactions: Joseph74

Kaynet

Jun 12, 2020
Ok maybe I'm forgetting to do something but I can't train any servants. It only gives me two options breeding servant and back. I've looked at the scroll in the office and talked to Livia. I have the latest version.
Screenshot (21).png

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Ok maybe I'm forgetting to do something but I can't train any servants. It only gives me two options breeding servant and back. I've looked at the scroll in the office and talked to Livia. I have the latest version.
It's fixed now. I have re-uploaded a fixed version on my webpage. Download it again and it will work.

Reactions: VinnieKo12

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
Any news about new update and if a possible make a animation how to add in game ? I have watch all your 3 tutorial to make animation but doest know how to add them ?

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Any news about new update and if a possible make a animation how to add in game ? I have watch all your 3 tutorial to make animation but doest know how to add them ?
Only way to add an animation right now is to send it to me and I will add it to the game.

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
My boudica quest bugged. She killed me, I loaded an autosafe, pushed her libido to 40 and now its stuck
I'm having the same issue and no combination of Combat or Etiquette training seems to do anything.

I was thinking bringing in another special trainer for Sex would make sense, but it doesn't.

I'm surprised the rack was not an option in training her, it would at least keep her from killing you, lol.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes