Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Personal problem? Game just not started! Win 10 64 IntelHD 2500 8GM RAM... All Driver is updated.... Soo WTF? 0_0
You preffer the term individual problem?
What I meant it's not a general Problem.
Common mistakes... did you try to copy and replace the New Gamefiles with the old ones?
Do you still have old save/game files in the game diretory?

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
Common mistakes... did you try to copy and replace the New Gamefiles with the old ones?
Do you still have old save/game files in the game diretory?
not realy undestend you...
you mean have i WORKING 3.2 version? yes, i save it....
if you try to ask me use replace 3.4 version .exe with 3.2 version .exe i dod not think it be working....

touloumpas

Aug 9, 2018
I finished training seline,and i had to let her go.Is there a way to hold on to her after we sinish the training?i went to her at the market,and i only get one option when i speak to her,which requires premium lvl2.I am also tuck with boudica,she's 100 ettiquette/combat, but stuck on 10 sex and i can't seem to be able to raise it further,by talking to them while on training nopthing happens.Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: kasumi02

JustAnime

Aug 5, 2017
Hello everyone
Very weird bug. I had 4 different servants, one for breeding, one for brothel, one house servant and one for bath. I leveled them up to max, went to the market to buy stuff, then I saved while at the market and exited the game. When I loaded the game again and went back home all of my servants were randomized and went back to low sub and low lib. Even their appearance and names were changed. Also I can't manage their schedule anymore. When I click on manage I only can choose to sell or delivery. I spent hours on the game and all is lost :oops::( Is there a way to fix it?

Here is the save file:

Last edited:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Hello everyone
Very weird bug. I had 4 different servants, one for breeding, one for brothel, one house servant and one for bath. I leveled them up to max, went to the market to buy stuff, then I saved while at the market and exited the game. When I loaded the game again and went back home all of my servants were randomized and went back to low sub and low lib. Even their appearance and names were changed. Also I can't manage their schedule anymore. When I click on manage I only can choose to sell or delivery. I spent hours on the game and all is lost :oops::( Is there a way to fix it?

Here is the save file:
Than was a bug - the save got corrupted. Thanks to your reporting, I was able to find the bug and correct it. It will not happen from the next version forward (it still can happen on a version, you are currently playing). I have corrected your save, here it is:

jasonfz250

Apr 19, 2019
Than was a bug - the save got corrupted. Thanks to your reporting, I was able to find the bug and correct it. It will not happen from the next version forward (it still can happen on a version, you are currently playing). I have corrected your save, here it is:
Speaking of a new version. When do you think you will work on this game again? I know your busy with Ts2 and WoL, but this might be my favorite game of yours. (do miss some of the cuckolding, and femdom content like Ts and WoL both have)

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Speaking of a new version. When do you think you will work on this game again? I know your busy with Ts2 and WoL, but this might be my favorite game of yours. (do miss some of the cuckolding, and femdom content like Ts and WoL both have)
Right now, the plan is to finish this game and make it public - available to everyone with no premium content and maybe eventually, put it on Steam for free. So there will be not much more new content. I will probably add some general gladiatrix training and finish quests for Livia and Aemilia. Ludus Master was never intended to be as big as WOL, as it is a management and not story telling game. I have basically reached the intended amount of content with it. It will get probably 2-3 more update next year and that will be it. So when I wrote next version, I ment next version of the platform this month.

Reactions: Bort740

JustAnime

Aug 5, 2017
Thank you for the correction velesk. I won't continue playing this version since the save file can get corrupted again. Do you think that I can load this save file in the next version and continue playing without any problem or should I start a new game?

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Thank you for the correction velesk. I won't continue playing this version since the save file can get corrupted again. Do you think that I can load this save file in the next version and continue playing without any problem or should I start a new game?
You should be able to load this save in a next version. It will come out in a few days (Tuesday-Wednesday?).

rosheen

Aug 7, 2017
This game was my favorite. tbh i wished the wife would join the parties and guests could repeat the demands in the same party instead of 1 demand per guest.

Reactions: DrakeOnLand
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes