Aug 31, 2020
arf
I've been looking for a sandbox for several days that I've never done, I felt like I'd done the trick, and then bam! a sandbox that doesn't say this is a sandbox. Why not sandbox in the tags? It confuses and disrupts a game that's not bad.

Aug 31, 2020
Are you sure is the complet game ??? why in some "mission" there is a "end for this version" and is not the ending...someone can explain it to me ? Thank ^^

Aug 31, 2020
no, im not sure. when the quest is finished, it's write in green. for exemple i the theatre when you watch some X movie with cristina, it's writing in red. (this one is not a good exemple because its unlock another mission, but the text is : this mission is the maximum FOR THIS version. so, i don't understand the difference between the text in green or the text in red....)

Last edited:

Antonimo

Dec 8, 2023
How do you activate the beautiful view event, does it do it automatically, or do you have to take some action first?

Icono de Validado por la comunidad

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Ntr avoidable in the game??
The only NTR involves the MC's sister and yes it's preventable and not really NTR since she's not really a love interest. It also doesn't go very far anyway because progression on it was dropped like a lot of things in this game to rush to an end. I don't count Elena with her husband since she's not a love interest either, the only one is Christina and there's no other guys doing anything with her, hell you don't get passed God's loophole with her until the ending.

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2020
Lucky Mark Alpha [v18.0] Repack (Compressed)

Repack Features:

Original Size: 15.7GB
Repack Size: 10.2GB Google Drive BUGGED

100% Lossless Repack
Installation Time: 13 Minutes on a 2C/4T CPU + HDD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A Repack By LDX REPACKS
Please make split compressed

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes