Allnightlong

Jun 26, 2020
I am the point where I am supposed to get the blowjob photo from Annie for Elena at 23:00, but after countless tries it doesn't come up. Is there any other requirement for that event to happen or can the save be altered so it comes up?

lam09

Apr 8, 2023
Guys help me, i'm stuck on this Pc screen in game after hack it and there is no button helps me get out of it

wojtowicz

Feb 1, 2018
kinda wanting to try this but i read some comments that say its bugged and dont waste your time. but it it complet and his other game are good so why is this so hated? is it wort trying or is it still just full off buggs?

iffrith

Jul 6, 2022
kinda wanting to try this but i read some comments that say its bugged and dont waste your time. but it it complet and his other game are good so why is this so hated? is it wort trying or is it still just full off buggs?
check it for yourself. It's the kind of game that could have been great, but because of the bugs, a little bit of the text, and some of the overall plot events it is just a forgettable game.

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
I didn't find any bugs in the game (somehow). The game as a whole is pretty good, but unfinished in many things, the story develops slowly, and many scenes (or hints of them in the future) are cut off in the middle of nowhere. Plus here, in my opinion, very unclear progression system, as sometimes it is difficult to understand what to do next and at what point where to be in order to fulfill the next condition to move on
But still worthy of a try

Jan 10, 2020
Lucky Mark Alpha [v18.0] Repack (Compressed)

Repack Features:

Original Size: 15.7GB
Repack Size: 10.2GB Google Drive BUGGED

100% Lossless Repack
Installation Time: 13 Minutes on a 2C/4T CPU + HDD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A Repack By LDX REPACKS
thanks for taking the time n effort to do this, but this post has apparently been updated, saying the file is bugged...so don't wanna try downloading it if it is; can u (or anyone) verify this, n if so, upload a non-bugged version? thx

n i know Unity games typically can't be compressed, so wondering if that's why; n probably b/c of all the cutscreen videos, which i'm guessing take up a majority of the file size, n are completely unnecessary 99% of the time...so any way for ppl w/computer smarts to load a version without them? thx again, n happy fapping

P.S. have also read that the game is a needlessly exhausting grind, n in that annoying sandbox format; so a completed save file with full ntr content would be appreciated, saving me the time n aggravation; cheers

UPDATE...just found this!! BIG UPS N THANKS TO SonsOfLiberty!!!

Lucky Mark [v18.0] [Super Alex]

NOTE: I've done some testing, everything seems to be fine during testing, that DOES NOT mean something isn't though! I've included everything except a save, most of them in this thread are bugged, I would not use them.

NOTE 2: GOFILE will only stay active for a week or two at max.

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- - GDRIVE - - - PIXELDRAIN

Last edited:

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
i downloaded the file on page 1 & found no bugs through a full playthrough. it's just a brutal slog & a barely understandable quest list, so you need an IQ of over 150 or a walkthrough to play.

Reactions: SWTiger

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
Hi all! Need help completing the game (according to the guide, this is the 16th version).
There was a scene with Elena and Christina on the balcony, where Elena helps Mark and Christina with anal. Mark brought Elena a photo with a penis in Anna's mouth and after that he and Anna had a meeting with a psychologist, where they fucked.
There is no further progress. According to the guide, a scene with Christina in the main character's room should occur, but it does not happen, as does the subsequent conversation with Bill.
What to do?

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes