• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Do you guys know any games using these assets? Specially Zari. She's my favourite.
Zari pshaw, let's talk about Jess (sister's friend)

netorare or netorase?
uhhhhh hard to say. Like you allow it to happen, so ntrs? but then it's not done in a very happy way, so ntr? I dunno. Basically your boss creeps on your sister while she works for him as a maid, and you can either not interfere and let it happen or barge in and stop him.

It definitely *feels* more ntrish than ntrs.

Reactions: Kekekerkek

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
:rolleyes: I just used that as an example, Mark fucks Annie in the psychiatrists office.
According to the walkthrough, this scene is a dream after getting the "sleep BJ" ?

Scene with Annie:
After you did the event in v16, fucking Annies mouth you should have a dream with her while you sleep.

1. Talk with Annie in her room about your bad dreams.
2. Use your phone and Call the Doctor.
3. Go to sleep, event will trigger automaticly next day.
When you wake up you'll go with Annie at the doctor and from there you can enjoy the event, no choices, no hidden features etc.
End of this Event.

So it doesn't actually happen. It also doesn't have any choices / sex options like the rest of the game.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
According to the walkthrough, this scene is a dream after getting the "sleep BJ" ?

So it doesn't actually happen. It also doesn't have any choices / sex options like the rest of the game.
Reading is hard, huh? That's not what it says. You go to the shrink because of the dream the MC is having of his sister, the scenes with the psychologist isn't a dream. You didn't actually play this did you? I'd tell you to go and play it again but I wouldn't wish that even on my worst enemy.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
I'd tell you to go and play it again but I wouldn't wish that even on my worst enemy.
Haha yeah i think i skipped some of the later versions.

Basically the whole story / writing completely flipped at some point, game became trash, and the dev's new game (amnesia) was even worse from the beginning

Aneouz

Mar 5, 2023
How can we finish the real gentleman quest, when everyone is just leaving after pissing off Christina, i managed to get the scene after once but i didn't have the keys and now it seems like it's impossible to get that again for the new event.

neil92

Jan 30, 2018
how do i go further in house party event? completed real gentleman event and asked jessica abt cheng. now how do I persuade chris to meet cheng? whenever on Friday I ask chris to invite jessica nobody shows up and chris is nowhere to be seen.

saimon64

Jun 2, 2022
I'm sorry, I didn't understand how this game works, I have to start a new game each time I enter????? AHHAAHAH
:D:D

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I too am confused how to save progress??? what exactly the CG pack in the OP? THANKS
Click the link that says "CG" in the original post, takes you to another post with a link to download the images ripped from the game. Save a bunch of time not playing this unfulfilling "game". If I remember correctly you can't save until after day five, it's in the options menu.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes