• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
So... does this game still run like shit? I'm tempted to download the latest but I don't wont to waste my time if its not going to work.

Draccon99

Jul 26, 2017
So in the genre we have incest but in the overview it says we are a programmer that moves to live in his bosses apartment, so is there an incest patch coming or how should I understand this incest tag?

smakarov191

May 2, 2017
Help after I using cheat Engin made himself 1000 ur relationship etc, I nespuskalsya new day he hangs out on a date and all no matter how much I nenadal still nothing works....

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
anyone an idea if it´s possible to extract the ingame pictures?
Yes. I'm currently in the process of extracting them. Not sure if there's a difference between the first link and the chapter2 link (anyone care to elaborate on that?).

edit: Fair warning, there's just a bunch of voyeurism and fondling. Very nice models but they're not put to much use yet. Uploading to mega currently. I'm not gonna bother with the chapter2 link unless someone can indicate there's some actual content there.

Here you go:

Reactions: m3lee
3.00 star(s) 165 Votes