• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
I have tried to download this game several times and versions, Mac and Windoze and always the same result. Download goes smoothly, files LOOK fine, and when I try to run the app (or the exe file in Windoze) it flashes the screen once and then nothing...not even an error message. Have not had this issue with other Unity games.

Anyone have any ideas?

btw I have tried both Bootcamp and Parallels running Windoze 7

Phoeniix.gif

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
so....is the MC (the player) still the loser, treated like shit, occasionally touches someone's body part, no real power to do anything but look at others having fun/sex in this update, or just technical fixes? ;) maybe if the story actually moved forward we'll see some improvement for the MC?

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
so....is the MC (the player) still the loser, treated like shit, occasionally touches someone's body part, no real power to do anything but look at others having fun/sex in this update, or just technical fixes? ;) maybe if the story actually moved forward we'll see some improvement for the MC?
Like I said: Couldn't find anything new

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
How to get this and another pictures?
dBedroom Doughter Leaning Home16-resources.assets-676.png
I can help Christina for one time
Przechwytywanie.JPG
but after I have only one option Przechwytywanie2.JPG

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
I have tried to download this game several times and versions, Mac and Windoze and always the same result. Download goes smoothly, files LOOK fine, and when I try to run the app (or the exe file in Windoze) it flashes the screen once and then nothing...not even an error message. Have not had this issue with other Unity games.

Anyone have any ideas?

btw I have tried both Bootcamp and Parallels running Windoze 7

View attachment 83783
I got it running in Parallels 13.3.0, but the game wants to force fullscreen even when window is selected from launch prefs. Also no Save option even from esc menu. No Fullscreen/Window option either, no resolution options working in launch app., gives only the fullscreen resolution in the list which changes if the resolution changes. also stays fullscreen even if window mode is selected and screen resolution is changed...
This fullscreen issue may be the problem with the Mac version not starting up.
I am running MacOS Sierra 10.12.6

My hardware:
MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013)
2.6 GHz Intel Core i7
16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2048 MB
Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes