LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Well, I would have liked to try things out, but this guy needs to optimize his stuff. Holy balls does it make my Windows machine run hot, can't even open the 1st episode and the 2nd one takes forever to start. Even the Mac version doesn't start.

Barricade

May 13, 2017
Yes, it's great.

Next update will be only about Christine, or will be there anything new with Elena?

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I played EP1 ... I hate this kind of game design. You've skipped, you're out of luck, scene gone.
It's say Sand Box, but it's fixed time related quest. I've seen the asset picture, I've lost so much nice event.
I'm not gonna bother EP2 ... good luck & good bye.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
I played EP1 ... I hate this kind of game design. You've skipped, you're out of luck, scene gone.
It's say Sand Box, but it's fixed time related quest. I've seen the asset picture, I've lost so much nice event.
I'm not gonna bother EP2 ... good luck & good bye.
yeah literally how this game doesn't work. all the scenes are repeatable. and ep 1 is a visual novel intro and ep 2 is the actual sandbox. you've seen the assets for ep 2, which surprise, aren't in ep 1. reading is hard.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016

Hello friends!
A picture from the scene, which I hope I will have time to add to the game to April 1st.

I myself disappointed that I do not have time to add some of the scenes the renderer is ready for. But since all the delays with optimization are completed and everything now works for everyone, then from beginning of the next month I will immediately start creating new scenes and continuing the ones already started in the game!

As I noticed some players want to see more of Christina other players want more Elena, I'll try to add new content for them in the next versions equally.

Prnadicted

Mar 27, 2018
Have you guys been able to peek longer than the second option in the rooms when the girls are changing? I am max out and i still can get pass it

Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
Have you guys been able to peek longer than the second option in the rooms when the girls are changing? I am max out and i still can get pass it
Currently not implemented yet. So continuing to view beyond the first "lucky" will get you caught I believe.

So you get to peek, focus and then leave or get caught if you attempt to continue viewing.

If you are ever unsure on if there is something past a certain point.
a. Invest in learning out how to extract the cgi images. This will save you tons of time guessing if there is more scenes.
b. After a initial playthrough, don't hesitate to cheat/mod the save files to get the scene you are hunting for.

Reactions: Prnadicted

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Does anyone know how to increase the MASS to 30? After so many luck, I got the chance to massage her near the swiming pool, I started with shoulder down to back but i need to upgrade the mass? How to do it?

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Does anyone know how to increase the MASS to 30? After so many luck, I got the chance to massage her near the swiming pool, I started with shoulder down to back but i need to upgrade the mass? How to do it?
You need to do the massage course on your character pc, it's the youtube-like image on your character's desktop. You could edit the save or use cheat engine if you want to know how to use it just PM me.

Reactions: coolboy88

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Nice game but it
You need to do the massage course on your character pc, it's the youtube-like image on your character's desktop. You could edit the save or use cheat engine if you want to know how to use it just PM me.
Thanks man, I will do it. Do you know how to cheat the convincing %. It annoys the hell out of me. I have to repeat the scene over several times to convince Elena bitch lol. It's normally 44%, Anyway to make it 100%?

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Nice game but it

Thanks man, I will do it. Do you know how to cheat the convincing %. It annoys the hell out of me. I have to repeat the scene over several times to convince Elena bitch lol. It's normally 44%, Anyway to make it 100%?
Sorry for the late response but you have to up persuasion to about 70 to be able to get 100% everytime. Use the youtube-like thing, cheat engine or save edit to get it.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes