3.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Marknoble117

Oct 2, 2021
Somebody with a full save?
Somebody post 2 already but cannot download them cause my antivirus it's going mad with those files.

Last edited:

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Somebody post 2 already but cannot unload them cause my antivirus it's going mad with those files.
What if antivirus will tell you to give him your wife, will you do it? He'll laugh and tell you "Heheh boy, yes, she has a trojan in her pussy, don't worry, i'll handle it", and you'll be like "Y-yes sir anitivirus, this looks strange, but you know better..."

Tresdom

Dec 23, 2019
Somebody post 2 already but cannot unload them cause my antivirus it's going mad with those files.
I mean, all I did was add was right click that save file/folder and add them to a .rar. you can sorta double click the rar file to see what's actually in it before extracting. I have no desire to put a virus in there, nor the knowledge
Source: Trust me bro

Reactions: Marknoble117

MiyuNatsuki

Oct 2, 2022
This was actually kinda sad, even the good ending was bittersweet, good for him though atleast he never gave up that time.

ORO323

Aug 4, 2018
This was actually kinda sad, even the good ending was bittersweet, good for him though atleast he never gave up that time.
It's pretty annoying too since there's hints that the guy that the fmc married was cheating on her. But she PICKED him over the mc, who she actually and genuinely loved. All because she felt obligated for being rescued. 10 more years of wasted romance imo.

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
Is it worth going through the endings? I can't quite be bothered to be honest, am I missing much?
There are two ending, the bad one and the differently bad one. No real reason to bother after you unlock all the events.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
This game is raising some serious red flags for me. Tried running it with NWJS which immediately crashed with a segfault, even with the latest SDK version. Digging around all the plugins I noticed js/main.js was modified to force-load js/plugins/ChimakiSpine.bin.

Apparently this isn't some WebAssembly file but a . So this game being Windows-only because DRM is nothing new but...

This particular file is 1.3 megs when the variants I can find are 50 times smaller (25/30k).

1710671249782.png

So I did run the file through which came up clean but that doesn't mean much if the content is encrypted.

Giving this a hard pass.

• Sad
Reactions: Peacekeepr

Marknoble117

Oct 2, 2021
I mean, all I did was add was right click that save file/folder and add them to a .rar. you can sorta double click the rar file to see what's actually in it before extracting. I have no desire to put a virus in there, nor the knowledge
Source: Trust me bro
I cannot even try to open, cause first windows delete del rar saying that have a trojan.
After that even chrome it's sttoping the download.

Anyways, it's not the usual fancy full save.
But I played the game until unlock all the sexual events.
Just drop the save fodler in the game main folder.

3.00 star(s) 12 Votes