3.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
FUCK YOU DEV, Got 100 Happiness, 0 Guilt waiting for the happy ending and instead got the bad end cuz I didnt see all the CGs ?! Like wtf were you thinking creating such bs rule and not even informing the players about that from the get go also fuck your bad ending too at least you could've show that she got news about what happend and do something too maybe show her depressed or at least crying for fuck sake, it would actually means something after that stupid email she sent and that pure bullshit fade to black. I dont even care about the happy ending anymore, you can take it and shove it, also the moment where she was getting jelous about mc going on a trip with a girl when she was the one that left and got married while still in love with him already lost me as a reader and then I pushed through to see what she actually thinks and how happy end will unfold just to get the bad end instead and not even because I fucked around but actually played the game smartly. I want my wasted time and money back even though I didnt pay for this, oh almost forgot the missionary scene have great art but the rest I saw are garbage compared to that one, the quality drop is actually quite impressive so great job on that.

Last edited:
May 19, 2019
HAPPY ENDING IS NOT HAPPY AT ALL JUST FUCK THE DEVS AND WRITERS FOR WRITING ASS LIKE LITERALLY ALSO WHY NOT JUST KIL-

Aria Nurazky

Mar 2, 2024
im glad didnt buy at steam first, the story boring as f---
also chinese voice xD

tbh for the art is quite good

Mattress

Sep 24, 2017
I just saw the real ending, 1 star is too much. The real NTR is towards the unsuspecting players who paid for this rubbish written by a drunken macaque. There are thousands of bad games, but only a few manage to piss me off so much.

FUCK YOU DEV, Got 100 Happiness, 0 Guilt waiting for the happy ending and instead got the bad end cuz I didnt see all the CGs ?! Like wtf were you thinking creating such bs rule and not even informing the players about that from the get go also fuck your bad ending too at least you could've show that she got news about what happend and do something too maybe show her depressed or at least crying for fuck sake, it would actually means something after that stupid email she sent and that pure bullshit fade to black. I dont even care about the happy ending anymore, you can take it and shove it, also the moment where she was getting jelous about mc going on a trip with a girl when she was the one that left and got married while still in love with him already lost me as a reader and then I pushed through to see what she actually thinks and how happy end will unfold just to get the bad end instead and not even because I fucked around but actually played the game smartly. I want my wasted time and money back even though I didnt pay for this, oh almost forgot the missionary scene have great art but the rest I saw are garbage compared to that one, the quality drop is actually quite impressive so great job on that.
You dodged a bullet.

Reactions: ash996

NiKiller88

Jul 5, 2023
Damn, I find Chinese voiceovers so unsexy. I just don't know, man. Japanese sounds really good to me, it's a nice sounding language. Chinese on the other hand? CHIO HUO WUO JOA HUBOU WOJO HOILANJO. When girls speak it, it just makes me cringe.

3.00 star(s) 12 Votes