RPGM - Completed - Lovey-Dovey Lockdown [Final] [Sloth Gamer]

1. 4.00 star(s)

ORO323

It's a good game. The story was okay. Sad and infuriating towards the end. The "happy" ending is more of a bittersweet one but it's definitely not my cup of tea. Especially since the game takes the time to give more context about the FMC throughout the game, especially towards the end. But all to just get slapped in the face with that "happy" ending. If it was truly and purely a happy one then I would've given this 5 stars. Overall it was pretty entertaining with the good art and animations.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

HeelsLover

The game is short, the main plot isn't the best in the world but at least it goes straight to the point. The sex scenes are simple. Personally, I thought the game was cool, but it would be great to be able to equip the character with the unlocked clothes.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Hrdo

Game is kinda cool, the animation are on point but the VA is just so bad. its dubbed in chinese, i think, and the acting seems a bit off. The gameplay is the classic of this genre but more repetitive. Overall i would not recommend this.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

nightshade31

I really don't know how I should feel about this game. The CGs were good. VA is bad. Gameplay so so, and somewhat repititive but at least it was only for 20 days.

The writing for most part was ok but it feels like a middle finger to the player when you get the "happy" ending. Maybe the developers decided they wanted something a bit different for the happy ending but boy they sure trolled the players with the kind of ending they went for.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

StarKnightess AASS

I want to give it 5 stars i really do but i feel disgusted right now. The game's story really made me super invested emotionally, cute characters, nice display of human emotions and overall great for a VN type read. Happiness 100, never missed a day of work and completed all events possible, and what do i get? The heroine leaves him despite me doing nothing negative and the guy suicides. Bad Ending.

Are you serious? You want the people to enjoy your art or make them speedrun the crap out of this thing? I dont regret the 1:10 hours i put here rn but in order to make the true ending possible i have to make no mistakes at all, even those random early morning encounters. ONE MISTAKE and you get locked out of true ending, seriously what the fuck? Its not a homework man.

Still after my rant, even if i dont go for it, its a really beautiful story. Really recommend to anyone who's also into otomes and romance VNs.

Edit:
    Alright so i was not gonna replay the game and read the Happy Ending and...... yeah. Not good. Something i never expected from such a well written, beautifully sequenced and emotionally involving writing. Maybe you guys were serious and were trying to go and see how it performs. I hope it told you something and you work on it.

The ending was heart wrenching indeed and the divorce part feels even better but deciding to forget and them coming back again feels like the ending to an Adam Sandler movie. Cliche. But the emotional depth was still there. I really felt it. You guys CAN do it. Delving into sadness so fucking much and still delivering something so pleasant is a great style on you. I will follow you guys to see what you can do. Keep it up!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

cptfugazi

Excellent voice acting and animations from Sloth Gamer. Shorter than Idol Hands 2 with repetitive gameplay.

The story got a bit much at the
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Mattress

Boring dialogues that drag on for hours, unbearable characters (Just talk and none of this would have happened. You're 30, not 12, for God's sake!), annoying gameplay, and the conditions for the true ending are ridiculous. And how are you rewarded? With some of the worst writing ever seen on planet Earth. The only saving grace is the quality of the scenes, but everything else is rubbish.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Mega14343

A nice simple game about friends from collage who loved each other but didn't get together.
    Gameplay is a little tedious, but the game isn't that long so it didn't bother me too much.
    Worse part was that the good end was locked behind getting all the CGs, and there was one I associated with the bad end (I think it required missing 1 or 2 days of work) so I didn't get the good end. But if you know that, you can get it pretty easy.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Ernatio D

Some of the cgs were great but the gameplay was atrocious and tedious. The story didn't really grip me and the dialogue at times sucked but I kept playing for the endings and was disappointed, as they sucked. Also no h scenes upon happy end. There is no point in freemode as there is nothing new that I am aware of and if you want the 'happy' end you need to have all the h scenes unlocked as well as well as 100 happiness and 0 guilt. Really not worth playing.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

ChroshYmpact123

Ok the happy ending made me feel like everything was just a joke. i was thoroughly invested in the story rather than the fucking but somehow the bad ending feels like the better closure to the story rather than the happy ending itself.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

sydelucifer

What a dark adult office drama that so relatable in real life except for the god interception thing. Nice story and plot twist. Good job as always Sloth Gamer, hope I can see more games genre like this one with fully customizable costume and maybe more interactive sex with toys and different rooms.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Thackerweil

The plot is very simple and linear, there is no choice, only two endings - a bad one and another... Somewhat incomprehensible.

However, the game has very good art and a variety of sex scenes. Everything is done very beautifully, all the animations are smooth and pleasing to the eye and that’s why I rate it... Well, I'd give it 3.5 stars but let's round it up to 4.

P.S. If you get a bad ending, don't replay the game again. You will only open 2 minutes of additional dialogues in the “good” ending and after that the same room, only without the stamina limit, that’s all.