RPGM Completed Loves&Loves! Palladian Church Sisters [v1.01] [Semiageya]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
just let the brat fuck them and then the blackguy starts fucking them
Ok, but the fortuneteller said "after the H-event with the nun talk with him" so i imagine the MC had sex with everyone of them like with Apricot!!!

ariex320

Jan 13, 2021
Does anyone knows how to unlock the last achievement?
It's probably linked to the chief nun but even with the hint I can't get the scene to trigger.

xar1

Dec 3, 2019
Does anyone knows how to unlock the last achievement?
It's probably linked to the chief nun but even with the hint I can't get the scene to trigger.
After you unlocked all the events you need to talk to the chief nun during the day she will tell you about a letter she received and then if you go to the church at midnight the chief nun will be there, there are 2 events that you can get but I don't remember which one unlocks the archievement so make a save just in case.

ariex320

Jan 13, 2021
After you unlocked all the events you need to talk to the chief nun during the day she will tell you about a letter she received and then if you go to the church at midnight the chief nun will be there, there are 2 events that you can get but I don't remember which one unlocks the archievement so make a save just in case.
When I talk to her, she does mention the letter and gives me two (apparently meaningless) choices but nothing happens if I stay inside the church until midnight or if I visit by midnight the door is locked.

xar1

Dec 3, 2019
When I talk to her, she does mention the letter and gives me two (apparently meaningless) choices but nothing happens if I stay inside the church until midnight or if I visit by midnight the door is locked.
I checked on RPGM and it looks like you have to select "I want to have sex", if she doesn't show up after that try doing it the next day. Pro tip: If you talk to the kid outside the dorm around 9pm and then again around 11pm, you can get the church key and enter the church at night.

Reactions: NoshamNo

mortozoz

Oct 7, 2018
do you have the save for it?

Aintaim

Apr 11, 2023
answer me this question please, when I agree to help with shopping I go to the exit at 10 pm and no one is there, so I go to the city and there she is, but she says to buy her things and when I go to the store the seller doesn't answer me and says "where's your mother". That said, give me a light, because I really want to play the game, but I'm suffering from this bug, does anyone know how to solve this?

Comrade BLin

Jun 18, 2020
You guys can play this game?
I have my first errand to get some vegetables and tea but noone accepted my transaction because it require an adult to verify the horrible programming of this game.
I was afk for a 5 damn minutes and everyone come out to play in a RAINY NIGHT.

• Haha
Reactions: TonyMo and Aintaim

Aintaim

Apr 11, 2023
You guys can play this game?
I have my first errand to get some vegetables and tea but noone accepted my transaction because it require an adult to verify the horrible programming of this game.
I was afk for a 5 damn minutes and everyone come out to play in a RAINY NIGHT.
I solved the problem, after talking to the one who gave the mission wait 1 day and before 10 am, she will be waiting for you at the exit of the initial village of the game

Last edited:

Roninsan

Oct 12, 2017
I solved the problem, after talking to the one who gave the mission wait 1 day and before 10 am, she will be waiting for you at the exit of the initial village of the game
The sister is there in the village, but the shopkeepers still won't allow you to buy anything. I tried everything, then gave up and went for the unlock gallery button, lol...

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
I unlocked scenes in the recollection room. Have I missed some? Only scenes with the chief nun, I suppose.

Last edited:

melfew

Jan 23, 2019

new delicious game is out! anyone have it?

railrail

May 8, 2023
too bad there's barely any story in it or else it would've been so good... people just starting fucking without any progressing

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
xar1 Thanks for all your work!! Can you maybe tell when we get JK Bitch Sex Life on here? How long is your pre-release period?

Reactions: NIshu

xar1

Dec 3, 2019
xar1 Thanks for all your work!! Can you maybe tell when we get JK Bitch Sex Life on here? How long is your pre-release period?
Hi, the pre-releases are usually for 1 or 2 weeks that I use to fix mistakes and test everything works okay. I wanted to upload the translation here this week, but I had to delay it for some personal issues, so it'll come next week, probably Monday or Tuesday.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nerro
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes