RPGM Completed Loves&Loves! Palladian Church Sisters [v1.01] [Semiageya]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

xar1

Dec 3, 2019
main1final.png

Overview:
A spin-off game set in the same world as "Loves&Loves! Sister Marianne".
Play as a boy who is different from the protagonist of the previous game and get close to +4 sisters or get cuckolded!​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-06
Release Date: 2022-07-17
Original Title: しゅきしゅき!パラディアン教会シスターズ
Developer: Semiageya - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Store:
Translator: Xar
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Screenshot1.png Screenshot3.png Screenshot6.png Screenshot4.png Screenshot5.png

Last edited:

xar1

Dec 3, 2019
ATTENTION 1: Make sure you save often, this game has quite a few bugs, nothing game breaking but it has some that can make your life more difficult (especially on the errand days).
ATTENTION 2: It's not recommended to skip the OP as it lets you change your name and has some choices that change the gameplay.

It's hard to define this game, but what you should expect is vouyeur (from MC to the sisters), sex scenes from MC with all the sisters (except Marianne, I guess you'll have to go to her game for that) and NTR (Unavoidable in the sense that you can't unlock the ending without watching all the scenes, but all the NTR scenes are easily skippable). If you don't like scat avoid the third part of the peeping event and Rico's NTR events with the black guy. If you get stuck, talk to the fortune teller in the recollection room, you can get there by selecting the "Have a Dream" option on your bed.

In other things, I'm currently translating , I still have to translate +2000 lines of sex scenes, so you'll have to wait for that.
Also, I'm running a poll to choose the other translation I'll be doing, so if you want to support me and participate, check it out (you can see the participating games in the About section of my Patreon).

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LovesAndLovesPalladianChurchSisters-1.01
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
It says this is a spin-off from another game. Is that game translated or are you planning on translating it? :)

Reactions: NIshu

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
ATTENTION 1: Make sure you save often, this game has quite a few bugs, nothing game breaking but it has some that can make your life more difficult (especially on the errand days).
ATTENTION 2: It's not recommended to skip the OP as it lets you change your name and has some choices that change the gameplay.

It's hard to define this game, but what you should expect is vouyeur (from MC to the sisters), sex scenes from MC with all the sisters (except Marianne, I guess you'll have to go to her game for that) and NTR (Unavoidable in the sense that you can't unlock the ending without watching all the scenes, but all the NTR scenes are easily skippable). If you get stuck, talk to the fortune teller in the recollection room, you can get there by selecting the "Have a Dream" option on your bed.

In other things, I'm currently translating , I still have to translate +2000 lines of sex scenes, so you'll have to wait for that.
Also, I'm running a to choose the other translation I'll be doing, so if you want to support me and participate, check it out (you can see the participating games in the About section of my Patreon).
I don't even care about NTR anymore after seeing the tags. Is SCAT avoidable? Please tell me it is avoidable.

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
Wait, theres a recollection room ? where is it exactly ? i feel like i've gone everywhere

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes