RPGM Completed Loves&Loves! Palladian Church Sisters [v1.01] [Semiageya]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
How do I progress through the game? It tells me to talk to them everyday when I give them tea. I've done that but nothing happens.

IceHunt55

Oct 10, 2018
Fun game but I have issues with looking for the scenes myself so I just unlocked all of them instead.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
I have no idea how to progress with Apricot/Rico. She disappears on Sunday but I checked every single map and couldn't find her. Is the game bugged or something?

Edit: You have to trigger the MC event with her to get the rest. If you got her favorability up on the intro, just talk to her on Saturday then do chores on Sunday. If not, you have to talk to her, tell her you have a problem, say you want to get stronger, then say Power is power, after that choose the top option. Then talk to her on Saturday, do the chores on Sunday, and everything should work after that.

I have no idea why the dev decided to randomly make her the only character to have this mechanic but whatever.

Last edited:
Reactions: Songbird

Centurionzo

Nov 24, 2017
So to watch the ending you need to see all the NTR events ?

Honestly i like Nuns, but hated the NTR, so i just gonna skip it, still thanks for the translation

Madmac88

Dec 5, 2018
So to watch the ending you need to see all the NTR events ?

Honestly i like Nuns, but hated the NTR, so i just gonna skip it, still thanks for the translation
Well yeah this is a cuckold game, the ratio is like 20% vanilla and 80% cuckold.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
"Play as a boy who is different from the protagonist of the previous game and get close to +4 sisters or get cuckolded! "
I don't get this stupid baiting of adding the OR if there is literally no other option. That's just idiotic. Just be honest about it and stop wasting peoples time.

EdwardThomas

Nov 22, 2021
How wholesome is the NTR?
Apricot is somewhat wholesome because the plot is that she starts doing it to protect you from bullying and from getting raped by a hobo. And even after that, it is visible that she actually likes a lot doing it with the MC. But Anri and Spiria NTR is just "get cucked lol". To add injury to insult, I have no clue how to unlock the last scene for both (i managed to get all others), so they also make you "work hard" to see the ultimate cuckold profanity. I need those 2 scenes because i want to see the ending, I think I have to peek on them while they are at the confessional, but it just doesn't seem to work. Im kinda lost and salty.

• Love
Reactions: Iorinari

mortozoz

Oct 7, 2018
Apricot is somewhat wholesome because the plot is that she starts doing it to protect you from bullying and from getting raped by a hobo. And even after that, it is visible that she actually likes a lot doing it with the MC. But Anri and Spiria NTR is just "get cucked lol". To add injury to insult, I have no clue how to unlock the last scene for both (i managed to get all others), so they also make you "work hard" to see the ultimate cuckold profanity. I need those 2 scenes because i want to see the ending, I think I have to peek on them while they are at the confessional, but it just doesn't seem to work. Im kinda lost and salty.
you have to peek when she is gone I think

boohuh

Aug 13, 2020
Dunno if I am missing something or what, but when Anri asks me to go shopping with her literally none of the shopkeepers will sell me anything cos I am "a kid without his mother"?

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
I manage to get the MC had sex with Apricot but after that nothing happens, and with the others nuns already made chores 3 times but nothing happens(with Apricot was just 1 time), i have to Oliver(i suppose the brat NTR) have sex with them before MC? because i can't progress at all!!!

mortozoz

Oct 7, 2018
I manage to get the MC had sex with Apricot but after that nothing happens, and with the others nuns already made chores 3 times but nothing happens(with Apricot was just 1 time), i have to Oliver(i suppose the brat NTR) have sex with them before MC? because i can't progress at all!!!
just let the brat fuck them and then the blackguy starts fucking them

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes