Others Completed Lovecraft Locker: Tentacle Lust [v1.8.00] [Strange Girl]

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

FurikusuJin

Jan 8, 2021
The moan sounds all come from this:

except the orgasm. Which is odd, since there is one sound in that pack that works better as a "quiet orgasm" than the one they used, which sounds like anything (even a door opening) more than a real orgasm

FurikusuJin

Jan 8, 2021
I made a mod =]

This link will expire in 30 days, so if someone can upload in a better (non-expiry) place it would be great

Tentacle Locker 1.750 MOD by Furikusu Jin

What it does:

Press 0 (zero) any time to reset your reports to zero

During H scenes in the locker:

- Hold SHIFT then press arrows left and right to control the orgasm bar up and down at will

- Press B to reroll the random pose (keeps the same girl, changes position)

- Press N to strip the girl naked and then reroll the random pose (she will be permanently naked after this)

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I made a mod =]

This link will expire in 30 days, so if someone can upload in a better (non-expiry) place it would be great

What it does:

- Hold SHIFT then press arrows left and right to control the orgasm bar up and down at will

- Press N to strip the girl naked and then reroll the random pose (she will be permanently naked after this)
finally, the equivalent of cheats

Reactions: Peacefeel

Bonkksman

Jun 24, 2018
LovecraftLockerTentacleLust-1.7.50
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
We should probably attach the full version to the front page at this point every time it gets updated, you know?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
We should probably attach the full version to the front page at this point every time it gets updated, you know?
Would be convenient, but current forum rules don't allow for deviations of the original files to be added to OP's on a regular basis. It can be done if the game's developer is owner of the thread and does it themselves, or if moderators see a necessary need for it, but not otherwise.

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
Whenever I open the game, I get to the screen where it asks for a loading screen. Regardless of what I pick, it immedietly closes afterwards.

RtRaulph

Dec 10, 2021
Game doesn't even work for me. Windows 10, when the game starts loading resources it simply closes.
I had the same problem. Try to delete file "Lovecraft Locker- Tentacle Lust" and then start it again.

C:\Users\usernamehere\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\Lovecraft Locker

kspectr

Dec 8, 2018
I made a mod =]

What it does:

So, did anyone put it into non expiry place?
As this one did expire as promised.

Nok96

Feb 23, 2019
Someone have to link for the full game, or how do i unlock the "coming soon" location and story?

Apple9975

Jun 21, 2023
Is this the full version or the exclusive version?
Edit: It's the exclusive version

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes