Others Completed Lovecraft Locker: Tentacle Lust [v1.8.00] [Strange Girl]

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
It's finally over.
No more same-looking scenes.
No more new - but actually old and slighty repainted - characters.
No more "link?" and "android?" questions.
We can rest now. It's over.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
What's the diff between the 3 version?
Tentacle Lust: Takes place in an earthly school for lovecraftian witches. Has a story mode and is basically complete.
Tentacle Breach: Takes place in a lab meant to contain the tentacle monster in question. Has stupid isometric angle that makes it harder to track girls and certain girls make a Patreon ad pop up instead of their scene. Dog water.
Tentacle Hell: Takes place in hell school. Has Demons that don't care if their schoolmates get raped in front of them, Ghosts who disappear when frightened (or for no reason), and Gorgons (think Medusa) who go around nuking your lockers. Mid.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
You would think they put some earned $$$ into actual meat of tentacle games- that is nice looking girls and sexy squirmy animations.
Instead it's argueably worse art (or at very least more generic one) and same boring live2D animations. Art team has learned nothing and I don't feel like checking if there is something substancially different gameplay wise. I honestly doubt it.

Man, one year of this patreon milking; trying to make gameplay loop work (it still doesn't), trying to fit in progression system to water down content further (you beat the game without even unlocking 80% of those perks) or forced plot (this one was put in to alleviate copyright issues between SG and HP team AFAIR). I really came to appreciate original Tentacle Locker way more; maybe it has two or three animations, but damn son, everything was of quality.

Reactions: aaronburr

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Sooo an ancient eldritch horror waited for several billion years so she can rape schoolgirls in a locker?
Never expected there to be "deep" lore behind one of these games :')
But hell, sounds like a good time.

Paradox Edge

Jul 14, 2020
1.8.01e naughty edition with mac, linux, and android links
Dude IMAGINE making a save editor but not adding in a button to force unlock all achievements. Idk what this dev is smoking but it ain't good. :HideThePain:

Sennin

Dec 9, 2017
Tentical Breach works fine and the new animations are welcome
Tentical Hell works but there is no view for inside the lockers for me
Tentical Locker crashes right at the first loading screen everytime.

Anyone else having issues with this?

Marked_One

Jan 5, 2024
I need
Lovecraft Locker: Tentacle Lust [Full_v1.8.00]

Windows

Mega

Android
Mega

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Lovecraft Locker 2: Tentacle Breach [Standard_v0.1.80]

Windows

Mega

Android
Mega

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Lovecraft Locker: Tentacle Hell [Full_v0.1.80]

Windows

Mega

Android
Mega
Exclusive version of Lovecraft locker 2

Reactions: fapcapmaster69

thirdytwo

Sep 6, 2018
in 2 the settings are greyed out (but they aren't on the itch demo?), and in hell i unlocked some new locker types in the second level but there doesn't seem to be any explanation of what they do. the itch demo has a timer in the top left that my downloaded game doesn't have. also i seem to lose randomly (i've figured out that running out of souls is an instant loss, but here i'm losing when i have 8+). neither game has any FAP mode i can see, though in hell i do seem to earn lust points after completing a stage. am i messing something up?

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes