• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Lovecraft Locker: Tentacle Lust [v1.8.00] [Strange Girl]

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

scar0017

May 7, 2017
does anyone got 1.7 for mac?
If you have LL Mac v1.4.20, you can simply replace it's data file with the one from the newer Windows version. Right-click the Mac app and select "Show Package Contents", then navigate to Contents/Resources. Take "lovecraft_locker_NAUGHTY_windows.pck" from Win v1.7.50, rename it to "Lovecraft Locker.pck" and drop it in there, replacing the old one. Enjoy! :)

(Maybe make a backup before you attempt this. It worked well for me, but as always, YMMV...)

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Welp, I screwed myself in the library. tried to infect a clock only for it to be cured just a minute later, wasting my stash of points. One attempt to capture an occultist immediately got me locked, after which only occultists showed up. In response I converted Converted one locker to a dimensional one and started grinding the girls that came out of it, only to get that one locked too. One misclick later and now I'm stuck with no lockers and no means of infecting more, meaning I have to grind earlier levels (or more probably cheat) to get more points. That is some bullshit.

Edit: Didn't see a gay tag yet I found male teachers. I don't mind, but I imagine others will.

Could we also have the linux version?
Thankfully Godot games play nice with Linux and Mac. Got it working on Arch with Wine.

Last edited:

FurikusuJin

Jan 8, 2021
Man this game got a nice progress since last time I checked! :eek:

Anyway, no one seems to have mentioned or documented it in here, so I'll be the one:

*** DEBUG CONSOLE ***

Hit the ' key, and the debug console will show up, just like really good games do.

Available commands during levels:

save -> Saves the game (otherwise it's saved only on checkpoints)

spawn <girl name> -> Spawns a girl by name (random hair color)

spawn <girl name> <hair color> -> Spawns a girl with that hair color

spawn list -> List the names of existing girls you can spawn (e.g. if "teacherthree" is in the list, you can use "spawn teacherthree")

spawn list2 -> List the names of existing hair colors you can spawn (e.g. if "yellow" is in the list, you can use "spawn student yellow")

You can add "_dark" to cause them to have dark skin (e.g. "spawn student_dark") or "_n" to make them spawn naked (e.g. "spawn teacher1_n"). A "_p" is also accepted and should mean "patient" but doesn't work for me, only naturally spawned students show up in patient outfit, girls spawned via command show in normal outfit even in the nurse room

spawn random -> Spawns a random character from the full list or characters, that is, includes the special ones (like Yor) - and there's a lot of them

spawn all ->Does exactly what you think. Be prepared for a crowd.

alert <message> -> Tests the alert bubble with whatever message you want

day stop -> The day no longer progresses (day progress bar in pause)

day end - Ends the current day (might be bugged if day is stopped)

day <number> ->Goes to the end of that day (e.g. "day 2" goes to end of day 2) (might be bugged if day is stopped)

Available commands on the main menu screen:

Just one:

location <location name> ->Starts the level at the given location. Location names are "gympool", "nurseroom" and "faculty"

I hope this adds a few more hours of fun for those who got bored of the game already

thelastone98

May 16, 2020
can someone please explain what the "whisper locker" does, how it works, and what the upgrades for it in the talent tree do? i've got no fucking clue

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Yes to a certain extent. Regardless, I hope they change those sounds for the final update. A single repetitive one for each state is not only unnatural, but also gets old pretty fast.
You could say the same thing about sex positions. Rotate same position by 10 degrees left/right few times and you have 7 same-ish positions already. Now add 10 very similiar looking tentacles and you have 70 etc.
People who spend time unlocking "positions" in main menu will surely understand. There are also dark-skin variants and swimsuit variants... but when you strip girl of swimsuit it's somehow "new position" nevertheless...

I gave this game a try after almost a year and it isn't any more fun, it's just feels bloated and devoid of content.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yes to a certain extent. Regardless, I hope they change those sounds for the final update. A single repetitive one for each state is not only unnatural, but also gets old pretty fast.
yea, agreed. I'd rather have no sound at all than a repetitive one.
There are smart ways to reuse audio assets and not make it glaring but this is certainly not it

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes