Unity Love X Lust- Build 6 - [Development Thread]

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
DEVELOPMENT UPDATE 1.25.2024

True AI Text Generation

This gif image is sped up to reduce file size and is not the real speed of the dialogue system in the game.

Well, I did it bois. I have true AI Text generation for Love X Lust. This feature will be coming in Build 7. This is like chatGPT but a little different. For one you don't need internet access or a key and it won't charge your bank account for every conversation. There is a few drawbacks to this system for one the response time is not as fast compared to my previous system but it does generate responses in real time. This file size for the game is going to be a little higher due to the LLM model included with the game. It is still a new system that has been implemented into my project, what you see in Build 7 will not be the final state of this system.

New Intercourse System Version 3

Another major update I would like to share with you all is the Intercourse system which includes better adult animations and a whole new interface. This system allows full control over your adult scenes. You control the direction and poses of the Adult scene along with intensity and animation variation. This version has animation buttons that lead to other animations for your adult scene. Also, a manipulation toolbar will allow you to manipulate your animations. This system along with the new camera system that was included in Build 6 greatly improves the Adult mechanics of the Love X Lust.

It's looking like Build 7 will be an exciting one. I have other additions I am making to the game which you can find the full scoop on my Patreon page. I will be releasing a test build before the official Build 7 release for my Tier 3 members to try and test. Thanks for tuning in!

Thank you,
Blast

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Development Update 2.6.2024

Hello everyone,

I am working with a new strand-based hair system. I've been doing some experimenting and I believe I will be able to upgrade the hair from face poly to more strand-based. I'll be bringing a whole new set of hair along with a new shader for the hair. This helps me bring the model closer to a higher quality model.

I've also made more additions to the new Adult Interface giving you more options with more animations. The new adult system introduced in my last development log allows you more control over your adult scenes. There will be more animations lots more. I am working on adding more effects to help improve the quality of the adult scene like a skin wave when you're putting in those intense lovemaking. There will be more to come.

I appreciate you all taking the time to read this and I hope you all are excited for Build 7. Stay tuned for more, I'll see you all later. I have been pretty busy of late because I picked up new jobs in my personal life but the project is still in ongoing development.

Thanks,
Blast

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Development Update 3.10.2024

Development_Update_3_10_2024.png

Hey everyone,

Hope you're all doing great! It's been a bit since my last update, but I've been hard at work juggling my new job and pushing forward with our project. Let's dive right into what's been happening:

**Environment Improvements:**
Made some tweaks to our sky and weather system, particularly focusing on brightening up those island nights. No more overly dark vibes - we're keeping things clear and immersive.

**New Character Development:**
Introducing a familiar face, our Pick Up Artist is making a comeback with a vengeance. He's back and ready to dish out advice on how to up your game when it comes to potential interests. The name's still in the works, but expect him to be a permanent addition to our roster of NPCs.

**Easy Access Options:**
Added some nifty buttons to streamline your experience, making it easier to dive into the core features of the game. UI updates are in the pipeline, including a revamped relationship status window for Build 7.

**Tons Of New Animations:**
Spent considerable time crafting new animations to amp up the gameplay. Trust me, it's a labor of love, and the details are going to blow your mind. Gender-specific animations and various modes are all part of the plan for an immersive experience.

**Player And NPC Behavior Additions:**
Focused on adding depth to character interactions with nuanced behaviors, like NPC reactions to your gaze or actions. Expect even more enhancements in this department as we move forward.

**Tons Of Player And NPC Expressions Added:**
Breathed new life into our characters with a plethora of expressions, reflecting mood and pleasure levels. The realism factor is getting cranked up a notch, folks.

**More Sound Effects:**
A symphony of moans, screams, and intimate sounds now enriches our gameplay, enhancing the overall experience. We're getting up close and personal with character breathing sounds in first-person view too.

**NPC Vocalize Reactions To Your Actions:**
NPCs are getting chatty, reacting dynamically to your every move. It's still a work in progress, but the potential is huge.

I know it's been a while since the last update, but I'm pouring my heart and soul into making Build 7 the best yet. Your patience and support mean the world to me, and I can't wait to share the next phase of this journey with you all. Stay tuned for more updates and surprises along the way!

Thanks for being awesome,

Blast