Unity Love X Lust- Build 6 - [Development Thread]

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
I know I have been gone while guys, I've been dealing with some tech issues. finally got it cleared and been catching up my project recently. I haven't posted a lot of information on the changes I have been doing. You can catch most of it on patreon. I will do my best to keep this post update on our project progress. As for now enjoy this new video I just posted on our youtube page, thanks for watching.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cap Bottle Cap

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Just release our build version 0.4.12. This came with several updates, new animation, performance improvements, fixed bug issues and the biggest change is character models. There are now different variations of characters.

We will be working on our next build soon, get more information out our Patreon page link is on the first page. Thanks for reading, I hope you all enjoy the game!

Last edited:

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Hey guy, just letting you all know I'm still working on this project. Version 0.5.0 is on the way!

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Version 0.5.0 for T2 and T3 patrons on Patreon. This been a lot of stuff added and currently being developed. This game is still in development so everything subject to change.

Version 0.5.0 brings new areas like your step parent's house in a small neighborhood. NPC now have emotions and new dialog. A new sex animation, more will be added. There a lot more added in this update, if you interested in finding out more go to our Patreon. Cheers!

Screen_Shot 15.png

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Development Plan for Version 6.

Hello friends,

I hope you all been enjoying the latest build. I want to share with you all today. On the next update.
There will be a switch on how I label version for builds. How I label my version in the recent updates was :

Version 0.6.0

The new way I will label my version will be.

Version 6

If there was a minor change or a Hotfix, Versions will be label as.

Version 6.1

This is how I will label my version here on out. Why the change? The way I was doing, seem more helpful for a team of developers not for a solo developer. I think this would make this simpler for me and you all to understand.

I also listed on my patreon page what coming on the next update which will be Version 6. Check it out to get the full details.

Cheers, Have a exciting day!

Reactions: ghjk.

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Yes, you can find the free version on Itch.io ( ). The version on itch is the pervious one. I haven't recently the recent version on itch yet. For the recent version you can find on our Patreon page but you have to be a patron.

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Hey guys, been a while since I've posted on here. I've been busy with personal but I'm still working on Love X Lust development. I'm working on putting out build 6. My last couple of updates have been weren't really that great so I'm stepping it up on this. It is taking me a while but I making it good!

Enjoy this teaser I have for you all.

Last edited:

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Build 6 Development Update.

Hey guys and girls, here is an update on build 6. I started working on the character creator. At the beginning of the game, you can pick and customize your character.

You be able to choose either to be a male or female.

Character Creator small copy.png

I made improvements to the quality of my male and female models. I have added pubic hair, wet skin, tan lines, and higher-quality texture.

Model_Improvements.png

Male_Model_Improvements.png

I also added physics to the hair and clothing. There have been improvements in the physics system but still working on that.
I might have better Hand Touching dynamics hopefully.

There is a lot more coming, thanks for viewing!

Zareem

May 20, 2017
It is a very ambitious and daring project I have taken up but I enjoy working with 3D models, environments and game development. You are right, there are photos behind these characters only for artwork. Eventually when the environments match the quality I'm satisfied with, I might replace them. The models are the focus in these pictures. I can assure you I do plan to make the environments just as good or at least come close. I notice the neck seams, I do plan on fixing them. My game is still in the early stages of development a lot can change. I was messing around with the idea of the main character being a incubus, which will allow the idea of having some incubus abilities like charm or hypnotism along with other succubus in the game. It would make things more interesting, but the core mechanic in the game I don't want to stray from is the freedom to pick up anyone and engaging in whatever your fantasy desires. Thanks for the reply btw.
Check out the game Stray Incubus https://f95zone.to/threads/stray-incubus-v0-7a-flynn974.129541/

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Wus up guys, just release Screen Shot Sunday on Patreon. I was showcasing what I have worked on in the past week. Been focused on animations and improving the quality of my models. I started creating my hair. I created my first couple of animations using my new system or animation workflow. My new way of creating animations allows me to create better and more realistic animations. I just recently tapped into it. I am enjoying it so far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am improving my models every day as well. I have been toying around improving the normals of my models or the features. I will show you an example. This is not my work, it is a reference.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am going to take my sweet time on this update. I have been rushing with these updates and has not worked out great. I'll continue to work on my project this week. Hope to share more info with you guys in the coming weeks.

If you are interested in the project and want to know a little more you go come to my discord server for fast response and discussions or post it here.

Thanks for checking out my post, have a fine day!

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
DEVELOPMENT UPDATE 4.15.2023

Hello everyone, I just recently moved. I have been busy with my new place. Settled in, and now I am basically going in and cleaning up my project and my computer files. I want my project to be nice and organized when working on future updates.

Here is a quick update on what I have worked on so far. The video above is a demonstration of what I am trying to achieve with facial animations of my character and the quality I am trying to achieve or better.

My older models had this problem with textures not being covered correctly on the body. Not very noticeable from a distance but up close you can definitely tell. So I went in and fix that.

LoveXLust_Model_Comparison_B6_2.png

Here is a screenshot of what it looks like now.

Development_Preview_8.png

Improving the quality of my vehicles. This one is still a work in progress. In Build 6 I have to have really good quality cars.

Development_Preview_10.png

More work on the new map which will replace the old one. Added more vegetation in most of the areas, improve the quality of trees and also a variety of trees. Also a work in progress.

Development_Preview_12.png

Thanks for stopping by, more updates soon. Have a good week!

Blast.

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Gram_56.png
Hey peoples,

Back from a little time off and on to a regular schedule. I just posted a ScreenShot Sunday Post. Hit me up on my discord server in my signature if you are a Unity Adult Game Dev or interested in my project. Have a good one.

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Hey guys and gals,

I've been absent for several months because I've been making some huge changes to my game. One of the major ones was I broke away from my older map and created my own. The reason for this is that my models were improving in quality but their environment or scenes were not. The old map I had also was not my own or created by me, so it made it difficult to add edits.

Anyways here is a link to my new video.

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Dev_Update5_10_AI_ART 14.jpg

DEVELOPMENT UPDATE 9.27.2023
Hello Friends!

It's been a busy couple of weeks for me, my workload is at maximum capacity. I have been having issues with creating a build with Unity. I was dealing with issues with Unity being unable to create a build at first. After multiple tries and troubleshooting, I was able to get a build for Love X Lust. Then I ran into another issue with my shaders showing all pink in each scene. That set me back for a couple of days and I resolved that. It was due to cloud shadows I recently implemented which gave my environment a more realistic look. Unfortunately, I'll have to disable this feature and revisit it with another update.

CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION
Character customization is one of the main goals in the next update. I have shown it off before but it was in it's early stages. I have made some improvements like changing the background to a darker background to make the character models really stand out. There are not many options when customizing your character but I'll add more within this update and they will be additions to the character customization as I roll out updates.

This is just a short version of the full development post. I also added some spicy images with each development update.
This is a development post from a couple of weeks back. If you want to see the full development post and also get the latest information on the development of Love X Lust, please check out my Patreon page.

Thank you for viewing,
Blast

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
LXL_Twitter_11_15_2024_Dev_Update.png

Hey guys and gals,

I know it's been a while since I posted an update but for good reason. I made some major changes in the next build. I have been listening to everyone's comments and posts about some issues they had with my game. I wanted to resolve those issues as well and step my game up to a high-fidelity game. I can't say that I am there yet, but I am getting close.

I finally announced when I will be releasing this game and it will be on January 1st, 2024. I am excited to show you all my hard work and I can't wait for you all to play it. Builds after this version will be released on a 1 to 2-month cycle. I appreciate everyone for their interest in the game and I can't wait to share it with you all.

Screenshot 2023-11-14 160212.png Screenshot 2023-11-14 162826.png Screenshot 2023-11-14 163305.png

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know I released a free version here on f95zone and itch.io. Check it when you get the chance.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: osanaiko

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Wow, I started reading this thread and saw it started in 2020... so I was thinking that someone had necroed an ancient dead game dev log... but here I find that it's actually the dev who has kept it alive and has been working on the game the whole time!!

Congratulations on getting to public release!

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Wow, I started reading this thread and saw it started in 2020... so I was thinking that someone had necroed an ancient dead game dev log... but here I find that it's actually the dev who has kept it alive and has been working on the game the whole time!!

Congratulations on getting to public release!
Thanks, I am doing my best. Yeah, it's a game that's been in development for a while, lol. It's a ambitious project but I enjoy it.