Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020

LXL_Developent_Topic_Cover.png

LOVE X LUST

Current Version: v0.5.0b

In-Development: Build 6 (v0.6.21a)

android-chrome-512x512.png

Good evening, late night here at my studio. I've been enjoying the content here on F95zone. I figured I share with you all the projects I'm undertaking. I'm creating a game called "LOVE X LUST" which might change. I've been learning how to develop games for years, a long time. I started a lot of projects just for fun or learning experience. I enjoy playing NSFW games as well. A couple of months ago I decided to make one.

I feel like most NSFW games I play follow a single story path, nothing changes and most of them don't have really good replayability. So I decided to embark on creating a really good adult game. What kind of game do I have in mind, well I enjoy the ones where you just go around, picking up girls, being challenged, and finally landing a lay.

I decided to make a pickup game, where the girls or guys you pick up are a little more challenging, different, and spontaneous. Each character is gonna have their personality. In this game, there is a chance you might get rejected! There be different scenarios where it can land you in a threesome, an orgy, or someone's grandma. You also can snap pictures in this game, hopefully, adding a way you can videotape your sex scenes within the game. Here is a simpler form for those who don't want to read all this crap.

What you can expect!

• Open world
  • Variety of girls and guys
  • Engaging story
  • Fun Gameplay
  • Dynamic Intercourse
  • Multiple Fetish Types
  • Great quality
  • Customization
Screen_Shot 13.png Screen_Shot 14.png Screen_Shot 15.png Screen_Shot 16.png Screen_Shot 17.png Screen_Shot 9.png Screen_Shot 10.png Screen_Shot 11.png Screen_Shot 19.png Screen_Shot 20.png Screen_Shot 21.png Screen_Shot 22.png Screen_Shot 5.png Screen_Shot 23.png Screen_Shot 11.png Screen_Shot 2 050 Dev Log.png Screen_Shot 2.png Screen_Shot 3.png

Build In Development: Build 6 (v0.6.0)

Development_Preview_15.png Screen_Shot 13.png Development_Preview_13.png Development_Preview_14.png Screenshot 2023-08-16 151054.png Screenshot 2023-09-27 125443.png Screenshot 2023-09-27 125615.png Screenshot 2023-08-12 144747.png Screenshot 2023-10-12 135141.png

That's it for now ladies and gents, I've been nonstop on this for a couple of months. I hope you enjoy what you see, I'm excited about how this game is going to turn out. I will be posting here about my development journey. This kind of game takes a lot of work and strain on my body. Working on this by myself, the progress will be slow just understand that. I can tell you expect updates monthly. I'm not going to update on every little thing I make or change in this game. It will just ruin the experience for you when you play the game. I thoroughly enjoy making this game, to make it better and faster will take some support but that is for another day...

Thank you for reading, I'll be posting here more frequently.

Last edited:

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Hello guys and gals, Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Life had me pretty busy while also I was improving the main character of the game which is henry. I finally at point now where I can work on the "fun" stuff of the game. There have been some changes made. I have change the title of the game from "Fling Fever" to "Love X Lust". I find "Love X Lust" is more suited for this game. I created some render of the concept of the mood and visual of the game. These pictures are not actual in-game pictures. They are just a reference for visuals and quality of the game I hope to match. I will be sharing some goodies for my patrons who are Tier 1 or Tier 2 members. I also be changing the rewards for Tier 1 and Tier 2 members. As of right now I'm still working on this game alone. If you would like to see this game progress faster and better. Please show your support by becoming a patron. Thanks for reading, stay tuned for more updates!

I would love to hear some feedback or suggestions on my project. I'm kinda new to NSFW stuff. I have been practicing making games for 5+ years. I would love to hear how I can improve or what you guys would like to see. Thanks again for taking to time to view my posts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Hey members of F95zone,

here some news on my game, added a new girl her name is Adrena. I also added a bunch of other content like a new map and stuff. I started doing dev logs for my patreon page. So if you want to juicy details go to my patreon page. I do have the dev log viewable for everyone so you don't have to be a member to view this dev log. Future dev log's will be more in depth and all the good stuff will be shown only to my patreon supporters. Here is a picture of adrena for you all viewing pleasure. I hope you all are enjoying the holidays and staying healthy through covid, later you all!

If you want the full details of the dev log go here :

Lussuria

May 26, 2020
Sounds like an ambitious but cool project. I can't tell exactly what's going on in your pictures though. You show nice 3d environments but then there are some pictures of characters in front of photos, is that just placeholders? Shaders and environments look good but the character models look a bit low poly, plus neck seams should be avoided. The mechanics sound interesting. Best of luck.

Reactions: Xx_Blast_xX

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
It is a very ambitious and daring project I have taken up but I enjoy working with 3D models, environments and game development. You are right, there are photos behind these characters only for artwork. Eventually when the environments match the quality I'm satisfied with, I might replace them. The models are the focus in these pictures. I can assure you I do plan to make the environments just as good or at least come close. I notice the neck seams, I do plan on fixing them. My game is still in the early stages of development a lot can change. I was messing around with the idea of the main character being a incubus, which will allow the idea of having some incubus abilities like charm or hypnotism along with other succubus in the game. It would make things more interesting, but the core mechanic in the game I don't want to stray from is the freedom to pick up anyone and engaging in whatever your fantasy desires. Thanks for the reply btw.

Reactions: Netto37

Netto37

May 29, 2017

- Advance intercourse interactions (example : grabbing someones limb and being able to move around during intercourse.)
It reminds me of X StoryPlayer, I hope it's a great game as you wish to project it in Love X Lust

It will be open world multi-genre game Male & female protagonist? Will it be possible to edit the avatars, both the main one and those of IA?
What minimum requirements will the game have, for what type of machine? will it be optimized for 4gb of Ram?
I play the Sims 4 with Memory: 4GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD 4000

Last edited:

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020

- Advance intercourse interactions (example : grabbing someones limb and being able to move around during intercourse.)
It reminds me of X StoryPlayer, I hope it's a great game as you wish to project it in Love X Lust

It will be open world multi-genre game Male & female protagonist? Will it be possible to edit the avatars, both the main one and those of IA?
What minimum requirements will the game have, for what type of machine? will it be optimized for 4gb of Ram?
I play the Sims 4 with Memory: 4GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD 4000
Thank you, and yes I will like to implement some pretty advance interactions during intercourse. I want the player to feel like he is touching the other character with in the game for pc players. This would be a lot easier for the VR which I would like to port to as well but no plans for that yet.

Open world sure would love to do that, but that would take more work. In this stage in development, I'd say not yet because I really don't have all the locations locked down yet. When I do though, I would love to make it open world.

Male & female protagonist? as of right now only male protagonist. The chances of implementing a open world game is greater than adding a female protagonist but it all depends on the community.

I'm sure my game would be able to run on most standard computers. My pc I'm developing the game on is not a high-end PC.
my game will be optimized and be able to run on some low-end computers.

Lussuria

May 26, 2020
I find having both a well thought out story and open world is quite a challenge. Most recent example, Cyberpunk 2077, pretty good story but the open world doesn't add much and that development time could have been better spent. I'm sure you know this but it's always good to keep scope in mind, the biggest problems I have had developing games in the past is consistently overscoping projects.

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Yea I'm tying to keep things simple with this one. Not overthink it and also filter outside forces from influencing the project. Some suggestions are helpful but most of them comes from those who have never developed a game before. I well put story would suffice over open world in my perspective.

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Hey guys just posted my second dev log on my patreon page. Check out the full details. I have been listening to some of the people who had reply to my post. I got a pretty big map to lay the foundation of a open world map. There is now a big area to roam around in. It's a little city with a beach resort that would be a perfect setting for this game. I added a bunch more stuff but if you want the full details and some sweet pics ;), check out my patreon page . Someone has asked here if my pictures are rendered or actual in-game footage. All the ones I'm showing here on this post are in-game pictures. I have enough content now where I can show some in-game shots. Here a few for you guys to see. Oh and I do hope you all are enjoying the holidays and have a Happy New Year!!!

Reactions: Netto37

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Hey guys my 3rd dev log is out on patreon. I have it up for free if you guys want to check it out. It talk about some recent updates I've done and also some new mechanics I'm implementing on my project. I'm also redesigning some characters to fit with this whole character generation system I'm working on. Well gotta get back at it, later!

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
I do have some, but they are not presentable right now. I'll be making videos soon though, stay tuned.

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Hey guys, just wanted to announce I have release my dev log 4 on Patreon. Talks about some of the updates I've been working on and what you can expect in the future. Here some clips of the genital mechanics I've been messing around with.

Dev log 4 talks about a lot more, Full post on my Patreon page. I will be editing my first post and adding some of the current stuff I've been working on, which will update some of the work I've done. Thanks for reading!

Visit our link :

Last edited:
Reactions: Lussuria

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Hey we been busy working day and night on this project. We got some news we are announcing our first build release on August 31, 2021. If you are a Patreon supporter you will get the build early. Check out patreon page for more information, link is posted on first page of this topic.

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
back again, I just did our first gameplay trailer which I think it's like a tech showcase trailer. Tell me what you think! Also I'm releasing our first build on august 31, 2021.

Youtube Link :

Here is some render art.

We also release dev log 6, go to our patreon page for more information.

Last edited:

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Here something I'm going to be doing every Sunday, hopefully. I'm going to share a screenshot from my project. This one here shows off some of the graphic and environment changes. I brought back volume clouds and enhance the lightning with in the environments. I hope you all look forward for Screenshot Sunday, cheers and have a good week.

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
EARLY ACCESS BUILD RELEASE!
First_Release_LXL_0_4_0_Game_Cover.png

hey ladies and gentlemen, at the beginning of this month. I release our first build on for early access for those who would like to support this project. We have gotten some good feedback so far. Our game is still far from done, it's still in pre-alpha. As a supporter of our project, your support will help improve the quality and gameplay of our project, also have a influence in shaping the development of our game . I have implemented some of the mechanics that I wanted in a game which include a touching system even with a mouse as controller. A smart AI dialogue system or smart bot chat system and a random generated characters.

Go to our
page or to the start of this post for more information of these mechanics or features. Our early access build is available to Tier 2 and Tier 3 members only. We also have a which I will leave a link below if you are interested in joining. I provided some screenshots of the latest version of our project. Thanks for viewing our project and enjoy your day!

<-- Click Here

<-- Click Here

<-- Click Here

Last edited:

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Hey sorry guys, I've been out for a little because my old computer broke. I just got a new one and had to get everything set up. I also had to transfer my game over to my new computer. I finally got everything setup and recently been working on some stuff. My new computer is a lot more powerful then my old one so I'll will bringing you guys better quality stuff. I recently tested my game on new pc and it runs like a charm!

Since I've been gone for a minute, I will try to get a update to you all as soon as possible. Before my computer broke, my original plan for the next update will introduce a lot of new features, but I'll be slimming done that list for next update. I apologize about the delay, I will be putting more time into this project and also at least post once a week.