Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
This is an outrage!! Yes my babe Sasha leads the pack! As it should be be. BUT COME ON??? KYLIE in the bottom 20%? You're killing me Smalls! You all should be ashamed of yourselves!!!

What has that gorgeous angelic-like blond haired busty babe ever done to you????

Okay so she
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- but BESIDES all that....? Really? This was done out of LOVE How can anyone NOT appreciate that level of dedication and fatal attraction??

Can we just stop getting hung up over who killed who and why? It's so tiresome. You all don't get it. You all break my heart. You all don't deserve her exquisite beauty like that an angry asp in a phone booth, or her firey personality like a psycho jealous jaded cenobite host at a hostel.

That's it you all don't deserve her attentions and deadly attraction. I'm going grab to her and run away with her so we can run off to live happily never after. That'll show you!
You can have her... Gladly. Off with you two. Maybe bring her sister too, I dont mind.

adamg0010

Jan 18, 2020
The game is actually really really good the artwork is amazing the setup is kinda cool storylines are chill but there is a few points in the game that kinda lowers its overall impact for me.

First of all unlike many here i don't really have problems with many girls however since the guide isn't clear enough and some events are hard to trigger and most of the time I have no clue how to trigger specific events and the guide isn't clear about it there should be a way to be able to trigger these events or know what and how exactly the events get triggered because I have like 3 story lines that i have no clue how to finish and i have read the guide multiple times and tried on many saves its simply frustrating and since there is many girls it gets kinda overwhelming.

Second the MC internal dialog is just too long and takes so much time to read and it happens so often its tiresome I understand the effort that the creators put into this and sometime its important to the story but some of the time its not and most of the time its predictable it got to the point where i just started to read the first 3 words of each dialog and i get the basic idea of whats coming and i just skip it (Idk if others feel the same way or its just me).

Overall great job guys the work done on this is appreciated.

LavishMoon

Aug 28, 2020
umm....anyone know how to use cheats on pc with console??they say type up down whatever shit,but i cant get the cheat menu
anyhelp??

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Check the OP(very first post on the very first page), there is a link to the cheats.

I can see that you only signed up today so i'll give you some leeway but for future reference there is a search function in the top right of this site, it defaults to searching whatever thread you are currently on for keywords. Please use that before asking questions as it can become annoying when the same questions get asked time and time again as it makes it harder to find the answer you are looking for.

Reactions: Evil13

LavishMoon

Aug 28, 2020
Check the OP(very first post on the very first page), there is a link to the cheats.

I can see that you only signed up today so i'll give you some leeway but for future reference there is a search function in the top right of this site, it defaults to searching whatever thread you are currently on for keywords. Please use that before asking questions as it can become annoying when the same questions get asked time and time again as it makes it harder to find the answer you are looking for.
Sorry UwU

LavishMoon

Aug 28, 2020
also i dont use android and have never used this king of cheats before so...
can i use cheats on pc and..
i play the patreon version
i dont know how t use cheats "cause i m a beginner..
Sorry

Last edited:

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
She woke me up by hanging around outside at 4 o'clock in the morning. That is unforgivable.

Also, the cookies she made were dry and overly chewy. There is no coming back from that.
Oh wow thats too bad - i love munching on her cookie.

3.60 star(s) 280 Votes