• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

xerioussam

Aug 19, 2020
anyone else having issues with Kleio's storyline? I had sex with her in the studio, but her max LP did not go up to 65% so I am stuck unless I am missing something.

Resprom

Jul 19, 2017
So been some time since nothing was written for Minami, is there a sex scene with her yet or im grinding all the possible events without point:) Can't get only the nightclub one but i saw in the wiki its buggy.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
So been some time since nothing was written for Minami, is there a sex scene with her yet or im grinding all the possible events without point:) Can't get only the nightclub one but i saw in the wiki its buggy.
No sex with Minami yet .. but her introduction into the game is very recent so be patient.

Reactions: Resprom

ThornyAce

Apr 16, 2020
Went on a date with the wrestler but every date since then once at the house it jumps to her asking to stay the night. Also can't get further with Harmony, purity is at 80% romance novels no longer have an effect and it says to help her on Sunday but she shows up at the church with mass and bible study as only options like usual.

kodar

Nov 5, 2019
Went on a date with the wrestler but every date since then once at the house it jumps to her asking to stay the night. Also can't get further with Harmony, purity is at 80% romance novels no longer have an effect and it says to help her on Sunday but she shows up at the church with mass and bible study as only options like usual.
quite the same, purity at 75 and lp 30, cant date and no events happening.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
what does god mode do?
Locks MC's needs (hunger, energy etc.) so they won't drop below 8. Makes it much easier to play when you don't have to manage the needs all the time.

anyone else having issues with Kleio's storyline? I had sex with her in the studio, but her max LP did not go up to 65% so I am stuck unless I am missing something.
I was stuck there for a while too. You need to do the car repair event, you probably missed it like I did. I had to buy a car specifically for this event, otherwise I couldn't progress. When you buy it, you need to go to the city for it to break (walkthrough says it has to be on tuesday or thursday). Then several days after that Kleio will bring the car back to you when you're in your living room. After doing both car needs repair and kleio studio sex events max lp will be set to 65.

Last edited:

Resprom

Jul 19, 2017
I have the same issue with Ayesha ... its irritating.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
The menu sucks ass, it's save only.

Literally have to completely close the game so it lauches to title screen,
Just to access preferences or load a save.

The name your mc is broken too because neither Mike nor Se can be deleted so "MikeTony SeScott".
If you are on pc you press escape, in which case im calling you a fucking idiot for not thinking of that. If you are on android however, you could have used the search bar you would know how to access the menu by swiping up the screen. It was mentioned 2 pages back so i'm calling you lazy.

Reactions: DaedusWolfe
3.60 star(s) 278 Votes