Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Wasn't looking for an answer I was calling out what I experienced,
Haven't bothered reading through this thread for any reason.

The fact that there are work arounds like deleting the restore save and relaunching the game,
Doesn't make the menu not suck.

Android.
Lazy fucking idiot it is then. You just like complaining, don't you. "WhY tHiNg No WoRk? It DuMb!" Then when someone tells you that it does you jam your fingers in your ears and start screaming the lyrics to Eternal Flame.

Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
I got Bree pregnant, but I never saw a conversation with her about the baby. Is it hidden somewhere, or does it not exist? Because the walkthrough made it sound like it would happen for every character that can get pregnant.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Lazy fucking idiot it is then. You just like complaining, don't you. "WhY tHiNg No WoRk? It DuMb!" Then when someone tells you that it does you jam your fingers in your ears and start screaming the lyrics to Eternal Flame.
I take offence at that statement. I like that song.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I got Bree pregnant, but I never saw a conversation with her about the baby. Is it hidden somewhere, or does it not exist? Because the walkthrough made it sound like it would happen for every character that can get pregnant.
You need to use the bathroom at 7:00 AM, the MC finds a positive pregnancy stick and realizes to who it belongs. Then you talk to Bree later that day about it. At least that happened in my playthrough.
P.D: This is my first reply ever, so let me know if that happens

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I take offence at that statement. I like that song.
I just imagined it was him doing this when getting the std report, doctor telling him he has gonorrhea while he's trying to say that's not the reason it burns when he pees. It was the first song that popped into my head.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I'm surprised there's no CG download after all this time or at least a gallery function added.
CG rip wouldn't do much as the images are just bits and pieces. Anna's missionary folder looks like this.
1598483453141.png
The body and background images stay the same while the changes happen depending on your choices and for how far along the scene is.
1598483764281.png

There is a gallery mod made by Maim Lain but it's too much of work to make it and keep it updated as you have to factor in all of these choices to every single scene.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
During my Morgan kissing scenes, the character sprites vanish and I am only left with the dialogues and background image. Anyone else having this problem? The same happens even during the sex scenes.
So it's a known bug. Has it every been addressed or brought up for bug fixing?
I definitely see it when dancing at the nightclub. Morgan is missing as are Mike's arms.

Let her watch you munch on her cookie.
That's one way to put it.

Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
You need to use the bathroom at 7:00 AM, the MC finds a positive pregnancy stick and realizes to who it belongs. Then you talk to Bree later that day about it. At least that happened in my playthrough.
P.D: This is my first reply ever, so let me know if that happens
Tried doing what you suggested. Didn't work. You're sure it's the bathroom? I do have the cheat mod and gallery mod installed, but I wouldn't think that would affect this.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Mobile version the menu button only takes me to save. No way to get to main menu or load game. Any help?
On the top right of this site there is a search function, your question has been asked and answered numerous times.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Tried doing what you suggested. Didn't work. You're sure it's the bathroom? I do have the cheat mod and gallery mod installed, but I wouldn't think that would affect this.
I don't have the gallery mod installed, as for the cheat mod I only entered the code in the living room, unless you modified the console in the renpy archive. I checked my save, perhaps there's a variable, I might have to replay again and find out. Sorry about that mate.

Wick4d

Apr 18, 2019
There also menu bug in pc version, when push right button and go to save menu, than press escape again and again and apears the same saving list. Its happen sometimes.

kodar

Nov 5, 2019
Foot massage does not happen with Sasha. I have the skill and I have watched tv a ton of times. (cheats enabled, PC)
Also when I have Sasha and Bree at the bathroom, the shower event only triggers with Bree.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Pirate Poll girls popularity ranking

Results page

Last edited:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
There also menu bug in pc version, when push right button and go to save menu, than press escape again and again and apears the same saving list. Its happen sometimes.
That's not a bug, you just didn't let the save menu close properly before hitting escape.

Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
Foot massage does not happen with Sasha. I have the skill and I have watched tv a ton of times. (cheats enabled, PC)
Also when I have Sasha and Bree at the bathroom, the shower event only triggers with Bree.
In a similar boat. Only the foot massage triggers instead of the footjob or footlick. Kinda annoying when I can't access her Dom content.
Edit: Figured it out. I think it depends on the hour of the day.

Last edited:

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Pirate Poll girls popularity ranking

Results page
This is an outrage!! Yes my babe Sasha leads the pack! As it should be be. BUT COME ON??? KYLIE in the bottom 20%? You're killing me Smalls! You all should be ashamed of yourselves!!!

What has that gorgeous angelic-like blond haired busty babe ever done to you????

Okay so she
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- but BESIDES all that....? Really? This was done out of LOVE How can anyone NOT appreciate that level of dedication and fatal attraction??

Can we just stop getting hung up over who killed who and why? It's so tiresome. You all don't get it. You all break my heart. You all don't deserve her exquisite beauty like that an angry asp in a phone booth, or her firey personality like a psycho jealous jaded cenobite host at a hostel.

That's it you all don't deserve her attentions and deadly attraction. I'm going grab to her and run away with her so we can run off to live happily never after. That'll show you!

• Haha
Reactions: Ramirez™

Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
Hit a roadblock with Sasha's content, specifically the breast complex. I've finished the second part, where Bree, Sasha, and MC are at the pool and Sasha notices Mike checking out Bree. I cannot, for the life of me, trigger part 3. I've walked into the bathroom with her in it on multiple occasions, day and night, but it will not trigger. If anyone has a solution, please let me know, or at least direct me to an answer in this thread.

3.60 star(s) 279 Votes