or subscribe to patreon for $3

Last edited:
Reactions: Lilyfan4lyf

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
that last I checked keeps failing so the full Android isn't available unless they've fixed it already
Doesn't work for you, but we have a lot of downloads on it so it works for others.
If you are a patron or bought the game on itch.io and it does not work for you feel free to open a support ticket on our Discord server.

Scottpel

Sep 5, 2018
For me, this trigger only worked after Mike had sex with Kat in the jacuzzi during a home date
Is LP 50 enough for this hot tub scene?
She doesn’t open for me either, although all the events are completed, and you can call her on a date

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
Doesn't work for you, but we have a lot of downloads on it so it works for others.
If you are a patron or bought the game on itch.io and it does not work for you feel free to open a support ticket on our Discord server.
Not sure if you saw my previous post, but what are the prerequisites for triggering the goth harem event? I've got Amy at 80 love and 100 corruption but can't trigger the event. I also did the threesome with Shawn and nothing has triggered yet.

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
Hey Andrealphus I don't know if that's something you can reproduce but I had a save (now overwritten, I'm sorry didn't think of it) on 24.3.0a (fresh save) where Samantha's pregnancy by Ryan never ended. I spent a lot of time without interacting with Samantha and then I told her about the cheating when she announced the pregnancy and went really quick through the revenge story ending with rip Ryan. And then the pregnancy never ended and couldn't be undone through the cheat menu either.

bauflow

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Can the save file be modified?
I want to change a route I took a long time ago, but I don't know how without having to play all those hours invested again

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
Either a bug or you have another one trying to enter the harem. Home harem is coded in a way as to prevent multiple girls from joining at the same time. So... finish the last girl that was mentioned or joining and finish their route three/foursome, then lexi event will trigger by itself.

Also, you need to have finished the Slave Lexi events with Sasha.
i finished the slave lexi, but after not getting anymore left on the lexi route i went ahead and just started the samantha route.

Sep 12, 2020
How do you get Audrey to go on a date with me to the Beach in the Office Harem path? I can't figure it out. I also can't get the Shiori and Lavish office 3some

noxfeur

Mar 28, 2020
Anyone knows the conditions to trigger Kylie's trial subpoena? she has been in jail for over a year and no mater how long do I wait in the living room nothing happens, or does the trial only trigger if she kills someone? what am I missing?

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
i kind of wished there was a harem acceptance between all the characters if you do it right and it could take a lot of work

3.60 star(s) 272 Votes