Skarr

Feb 16, 2018
APK are limited to 2gb, we passed that 2 months ago so we can't distribute the game as one big apk anymore.
The downloader is a work in progress but it is working for most people.
It was either that or dropping android support.
So do you have a solution for me to get the game after paying a membership or I just get nothing in the end?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Open a ticket on our Discord and we will try to find out why it does not work in your end.

Parmdes

Jun 23, 2017
And that's all well and good, but, if there isn't any incest, then there shouldn't be an incest tag.
But there is... MC and his stepsister...

Edit: I also remembered Kylie's voyeur scene when MC is with her sister. I guess that could fall into incest tag as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Seems there are different opinions as to what is considered "incest".
Yes, there indeed are (examples have been mentioned on the last page). However, for purposes of the tag on this site, stepcest is considered incest per the definition. That's not a thing that Andrealphus, or anybody else in this thread (unless some higher up people are silently following) can change.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I still have faith that at some point Andrealphus will come out with an update full of scenes and events between Angela and Mike, something like "did you guys really think I wasn't going to do this?" or "ok, I've already told the story I'd like to tell with her, now you, the player, choose whether you want to have sex with her", but almost every time this issue is addressed someone appears saying ANDREALPHUS ALREADY SAID THERE WON'T BE SCENES BETWEEN MIKE AND ANGELA!!!!.
And it may well happen. And everybody is entitled to their hopes and dreams. However until that asking for it or suggesting it is just like anybody else who keeps asking for stuff they have been told they won't get, whether it's a kid asking for chocolate in the check out aisle or somebody asking for a Whopper at McDonald's. The strategy of annoying people by constantly repeating the same answered request sometimes works, but mostly just annoys people.

dadag

Feb 21, 2022
This game is no longer free. Its Android version requires you to pay to buy and play. I tried the PC version on joyplay but it crashed along with all other renpy games. How to play renpy games on joyplay without crashing now

Reactions: GodofGod and Skarr

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
Nope. If you want to to have Kat in the game and collar Bree, do the whole gamer side until the quest moves to completed, then run the following command:
Code:
DONE.pop("bree_event_05")
This will reset her path and you can continue on the maid path while having Kat in the game. There's not much content with Kat in the game yet tho. The most you can get is a hot tub sex and threesome with bree but both of them require you to have sex with Kat first which you can't so you'll need to cheat that in either way.

So far nothing broke for me and I finished both Kat and Bree.
This might break on later updates when more content is added for either of them tho.
maybe?
1711562570362.png

ArjunaIlham

Mar 6, 2023
No. The issue is that you did it the wrong way :KEK:

You need to start with the gamer path because that is the one with lower max stats. Also, I don't know the command to switch from maid to gamer, only from gamer to maid.
Did you know command for unlocking Camilla without arresting Kylie sir?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
This game is no longer free. Its Android version requires you to pay to buy and play. I tried the PC version on joyplay but it crashed along with all other renpy games. How to play renpy games on joyplay without crashing now
It was never free...

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Bug

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ac/sleep.rpy", line 168, in script
if not sleep_girl:
File "game/ac/sleep.rpy", line 168, in <module>
if not sleep_girl:
NameError: name 'sleep_girl' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/ac/sleep.rpy", line 168, in script
if not sleep_girl:
File "C:\Users\alber\Downloads\Programs\renpy-8.2.1-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 1842, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\alber\Downloads\Programs\renpy-8.2.1-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 1209, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\alber\Downloads\Programs\renpy-8.2.1-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/ac/sleep.rpy", line 168, in <module>
if not sleep_girl:
NameError: name 'sleep_girl' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Love & Sex : Second Base - 24.3.0a 24.3.0a
Wed Mar 27 15:07:24 2024

Periculum

Jun 5, 2020
It's honestly ironic to see someone come here and appeal to morality while seemingly knowing nothing about the topic.
Legally incest is forbidden either based on DNA shared or old customs.
Morally, the best reason I can come up with is not wanting your child to grow up with third arm, or something.
Being not blood related makes these reasons irrelevant.
The entire "they are family" argument is quite funny considering having sex with wife/husband is somehow not considered incest. They are considered family too last I checked.

Reactions: kidderyao

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
It's honestly ironic to see someone come here and appeal to morality while seemingly knowing nothing about the topic.
Legally incest is forbidden either based on DNA shared or old customs.
Morally, the best reason I can come up with is not wanting your child to grow up with third arm, or something.
Being not blood related makes these reasons irrelevant.
The entire "they are family" argument is quite funny considering having sex with wife/husband is somehow not considered incest. They are considered family too last I checked.
the same weak argument being repeated again and again, incest is by definition of the word, sexual activity between members of a family or between relatives who have a blood relationship.

Not all places consider blood involvement as incest, but most places not only do, but also consider involvement with adoptive relatives to be incest, in the same way that not all places consider sexual involvement or even marriage between relatives a crime.

I'm not trying to discuss the morality of the act and I also don't care if anyone here is carrying out the act or not, I'm saying that involvement with relatives is incest, I'm sorry if anyone has the illusion that it isn't.
So if in your example of a husband and wife, if they both have the same parents, the same grandparents or the same uncles, is incest, I'm sorry.

3.60 star(s) 272 Votes