Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
Heya,

I did have a threesome with Bree gamer and Kat, but how on earth can I find her/trigger events after the Bree Gamer is completed?
Also, Angela? HOW!? WHERE!?

All it happened was Harmony and the MC got together, and had dinner and that's in the completed part of the in-game guide.

"
5 new Kat story events [5EV]
9 new Kat hot coffee scenes [9EV, 5CG]
Angela birthday sex [1EV]
Hot coffee inserts in Aletta, Alexis and Hanna scenes " <- last ones, are they just at the end of the dates or in established locations?

Scottpel

Sep 5, 2018
to start this event (gamer garem with Kat) I need to come to the living room on Saturday when Brie is there alone and play ?
If so, then it doesn't work for me.
Can anyone tell me what can be done here?

Last edited:

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
i dont know if this was ever mention, but i remember at one time you had the option for lexi joining the home harem, after her house burned down , the past few play through i have notice you never get to a point where her house burns down and she joins the home harem. has this changed or have i just not gotten to that point yet.

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
to start this event (gamer garem with Kat) I need to come to the living room on Saturday when Brie is there alone and play ?
If so, then it doesn't work for me.
Can anyone tell me what can be done here?
For me, this trigger only worked after Mike had sex with Kat in the jacuzzi during a home date

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
i dont know if this was ever mention, but i remember at one time you had the option for lexi joining the home harem, after her house burned down , the past few play through i have notice you never get to a point where her house burns down and she joins the home harem. has this changed or have i just not gotten to that point yet.
Either a bug or you have another one trying to enter the harem. Home harem is coded in a way as to prevent multiple girls from joining at the same time. So... finish the last girl that was mentioned or joining and finish their route three/foursome, then lexi event will trigger by itself.

Also, you need to have finished the Slave Lexi events with Sasha.

jackpierce375

Sep 13, 2017
ok, so the last version I played was 23.5. Now after updating it, every time I go to the city I die from blue pill overdose. Is there a way to fix this so I don't have to start all the way from the beginning? when I try to edit the save file it says this save was created on a different device and never loads it. Every save I have has this issue, for example I'm on save page 38 and the earliest save where this doesn't happen is on save page 19

hentaiheart

Oct 23, 2019
can someone help me?
i was following the Wiki of the game to get the Office Harem and when i was doing the Cassey storyline with all the investigation and all she didnt gave me the option to keep being my pet i got the choose to just be friends and keep being my girlfriend wich prevents her to be collared.

what i did wrong? D:

thanks1

Xqwzts

Oct 8, 2017
Playing as Bree I buy a sexy dress (Can only as gift) for Scottie storyline but nothing happens. Anyone else?
Bree needs to be more corrupted. Then it will show in the shop under the option "buy for yourself" eventually.

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
Is the goth harem event not triggering for anyone else too? I've got Amy at 80 love and 100 corruption. I've tried waiting a week after the threesome with Shawn and yet no phone call has triggered.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
How do you get rid of Dannys body? the MC is carrying him around in his backpack?
More like in his inventory. And if it is about the late Danny boy, the protagonist can either give him a burial at the forest or toss him to the bottom of the sea from a boat. Regardless of the place, that can happen between 20:00 and 06:00 hours (you'll see a chibi Danny and then he'll be given a final send-off).

Camux

Feb 20, 2018
Not any that I easily know of, characters and their paths have a lot of flags that can weirdly conflict. If you want to unlock Kat, AND have Bree at 100 kp the far easier option is to do the gamer path for bree, and when she hits 50 kp you enter the command, "bree_max_sub = 100" and itll let you raise it too 100
Friend, I enter the code and it doesn't increase the kp, what can I do?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Yes, there indeed are (examples have been mentioned on the last page). However, for purposes of the tag on this site, stepcest is considered incest per the definition. That's not a thing that Andrealphus, or anybody else in this thread (unless some higher up people are silently following) can change.
Fine. I'll stand down.

3.60 star(s) 272 Votes