Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
View attachment 3548232
Can someone help me? The choices don't appear at all, I can't move forward. It just stays in that image all the time
You'd get this if something went critically wrong.

First thing to try; make sure it's not unzipped to some weird folder. Try unzipping putting it in c:\games or something, and see if that helps.

If that fails, get me the player.log file, and I'll have a look at what's going wrong. You can find it here:
%USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Droid Productions/Love of Magic

Aschente123

Mar 18, 2019
You'd get this if something went critically wrong.

First thing to try; make sure it's not unzipped to some weird folder. Try unzipping putting it in c:\games or something, and see if that helps.

If that fails, get me the player.log file, and I'll have a look at what's going wrong. You can find it here:
%USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
Well, I extracted it to another new folder and it remained the same. And I also didn't find the folder you told me, there are only these folders. appdata.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm considering downloading the Win64 version to see if there's any difference, I think I'll do that.
Your system should be 64bit anyway but your screen shot is missing the first folders.

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Love of Magic\Love of Magic_Data
You are missing the "Love of Magic" folder.

Yours is showing going straight from the "Games" folder to "Love of Magic_Data" folder.

Try and upgrade your software for unpacking.

Aschente123

Mar 18, 2019
Your system should be 64bit anyway but your screen shot is missing the first folders.

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Love of Magic\Love of Magic_Data
You are missing the "Love of Magic" folder.

Yours is showing going straight from the "Games" folder to "Love of Magic_Data" folder.

Try and upgrade your software for unpacking.

I used these two Winrar and 7zip. But it doesn't do much good. I downloaded the Win64 version and it apparently solved the problem. I'll follow here to see if there are any changes, thanks for the support.

Devastas

Jul 29, 2020
Quick question: after I download Books 1 through 3, should I combine them to play the full game or do they have to be kept separate to prevent the games from being corrupted?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Quick question: after I download Books 1 through 3, should I combine them to play the full game or do they have to be kept separate to prevent the games from being corrupted?
Best to keep them in different folders; the saves are all stored in the same location (as .sav, .sav2 and .sav3 respectively).

Reactions: Warscared

TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
Being playing for a while now, although still in book 1, and I gotta say I like the game. But, the gameplay and sex scenes are lacking. The scenes are too short with almost no interaction. And the gameplay has very few options. You can go to 5-6 places but only in 3 of them you can actually do something. I hope books 2 and 3 are better. I'll still play till in the end probably cause I like the story.

cbsx

May 4, 2020
It's on a schedule... there's not going to be an event at every location at every time of day...

Sandbox gonna have sand in it... sorry, it's coarse and it's rough and it gets everywhere...

TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
Btw, i just got stuck on day 99. I woke up and cam dp nothing. My only option available is to sleep but MC does not want to do it.
Edit: I loaded an earlier save and got it fixed.

Last edited:

dannykayeuk

May 5, 2018
My Discord got hacked and the only way to get back was to remove my account and wait 2 weeks,
2 weeks later
I made a new account and I am trying to join the Droid discord but every link I click says invite invalid help!

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
My Discord got hacked and the only way to get back was to remove my account and wait 2 weeks,
2 weeks later
I made a new account and I am trying to join the Droid discord but every link I click says invite invalid help!
This should still work:

Is this a new account, or an old one? If it's the same as was hacked before, it's possible it's gotten banned for spam-links; let me know what the user name is and I'll check it out.

slaveofpeon

Apr 23, 2018
Its not often I find a game that hits all the good points and gets me invested, less often that I feel the need to comment. I'm typing this while book 3 unzips. Having just finished book 2: Fuck you, you magnificient bastards, for making a grown man cry. That was.... Argh, I have no words. You are now on my shit list and my Top Ten Faves list.

Fuck you, I love you, God damn it. Oh Book 3 better be a good ending lol. Keep up the Damn good work Droid. *sniffle*

But seriously, Amazing work. I do truly love this so far and cant wait for the end. Thank you for the time, work, and effort you've put in this. You've definitely earned a fan in me.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Its not often I find a game that hits all the good points and gets me invested, less often that I feel the need to comment. I'm typing this while book 3 unzips. Having just finished book 2: Fuck you, you magnificient bastards, for making a grown man cry. That was.... Argh, I have no words. You are now on my shit list and my Top Ten Faves list.

Fuck you, I love you, God damn it. Oh Book 3 better be a good ending lol. Keep up the Damn good work Droid. *sniffle*

But seriously, Amazing work. I do truly love this so far and cant wait for the end. Thank you for the time, work, and effort you've put in this. You've definitely earned a fan in me.
Just remember that the main story is done in both book 2 and 3 there is still side stories that need to be completed and NG+ for book 2.

I am on my 5th playthrough since I got this great VN/Game 2 weeks ago.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
I just wanted some clarification regarding NG+ for book 3. Is NG+ already in book 3 or will it be put in the development cycle once the Morningstar updates and NG+ book 2 are finished?

4.60 star(s) 249 Votes