BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I just finished the update and what bothers me is that I have to start the game again to avoid Lana.

Have to agree and say Lana is on my shit list so will replay and friendzone her for that bs she pulled with Byrus
I have no interest even in friend-zone her, I prefer to send her to hell.

Liked the game until the end of the update with Lana. That was frustrating because now I have to go load a way earlier save to avoid her, then fast forward through the whole game.
The same happened to me.

• Haha
Reactions: Teddy 369

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Well, here's hoping the MC doesn't just stay cool and do nothing about the fact that there are people actively making attempts on his life, it's getting kind of ridiculous. And i agree with the sentiment about Lana, if i am in a burning house with Lana and my sleep paralysis demon, i'm leaving her to burn and saving the sleep paralysis demon :KEK:

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Love everything about this game....well almost everything.
Well..You know i don't like Lesbian,like at all so Ms.Behr and cass is no for me..and at the end of the update "The great Lana show" ughh.And she's on my shit list now, so please don't force her upon us and no friendship with her either coz the kind of shit she pulled no way in hell i'd want someone like her as a friend. I just want her as a punching bag or fold her into a surfing board(not because i want to ride her obviously).

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Love everything about this game....well almost everything.
Well..You know i don't like Lesbian,like at all so Ms.Behr and cass is no for me..
I hope that discarding lesbian LIs means the disappearance of all lesbian content

and at the end of the update "The great Lana show" ughh.And she's on my shit list now, so please don't force her upon us and no friendship with her either coz the kind of shit she pulled no way in hell i'd want someone like her as a friend. I just want her as a punching bag or fold her into a surfing board(not because i want to ride her obviously).
I agree that we should be able to avoid the part where the MC and Lana are friends. Neither romance nor friendship.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Questions about the SA and Futa: Are they avoidable? If so, please tell me how to avoid them.
SA:
There is a character who breaks into the protagonists house. During this scene, there's an option to watch sleep sex or not. The sex is never mentioned again, but the break in is. So, I suppose it is avoidable depending on definition.

Trans Character
There is a single trans character right now. There haven't been any sex scenes involving her yet. That said, she seems like a really important character, so avoiding her outright isn't possible. However, you will likely be able to avoid an intimate relationship with her.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
However, you will likely be able to avoid an intimate relationship with her.
Fairly confident cure has said you will be able to avoid intimate relationships with every single LI, but that they will remain in the story, generally as the MC's friends if there's no intimate relationship. So you cannot avoid being friends with her, but can avoid being lovers (if you're a heartless bastard, she's adorable).

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes