Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Finally had the time to play the latest version and decided to follow on patreon.
I really like the balance between wholesome content and the fact that there's no pussyfooting around the fact that some truely heinous shit has gone down on the island. Looking forward to seeing where this goes. Best of luck to you dev.

TitaniumDoggo

May 27, 2017
To the Dev

I play ALOT of Harem games/VNs (I have 100+ saved on a hard drive as I speak) , its my #1 favorite tag , 2nd favorite is monster girl, futa/trans, humor and incest, except for the last tag ( hopefully maybe some time in the future it will be added) your game hits multipule buttons for me.

All the harem love interests are unique both in looks and personality. You not only have deferent heights, ages, body shape and sizes but you have multiples of each, you have no clue how refreshing it is to see multiples of deferent body shapes and sizes. I can not count the number of games I have played were all the love interests have the same body style except the one token chubby or buff girl, so thank you for that.

The friendship between Bodhi and the MC is both awesome and refreshing to see, not enough harem games or stories have a male best friend (especially one that not a threat to the harem).

I have few minor issues/suggestions

Your arts fine, animation is fine, story is fine, but it feels off in a few places, I cant put my finger on why I'm not sure if pacing or its just rough some how (I'm Not a writer by any means) Its not enough to take me out of the story but is enough to make me go huh. The MCs personality might be the cause, others put it best, the MC goes from timid, anxiety riddled, socially awkward mess one second to "Chad McPlayboy Thundercock" the next it just feels weird.

Cool update, I enjoyed pretty much everything. If there's one thing I had to nitpick, it's that, in a harem game, I don't think there's any point in locking out 1 H-scene for another (Ms. Behr and Ms. Reed). I get that it makes sense because time is limited IRL, but it's not actually real, so it's not beholden to the consequences of real time. Other than that, I'm curious if there's literally any purpose for Leonardo? Thus far he just seems obnoxious and pointless.
Yeah, I probably won't do that with h-scenes again. I'm not going go back and change it or anything because I did feel like it would be too much to have two scenes like that back to back and neither scene felt right in any other point of the update, but I can see it being a little frustrating, for sure. I feel like I made it easy enough to save scum it, though. And Leonardo just wants to fit in, man! Plus, a little weirdo like that who is good at not being seen can be a good resource!
NO Probably, Please Please Please don't ever do what you did with the Ms. Behr and Ms. Reed scenes ever again, you have no idea how much this fucked with my FOMO, I hate when I have to choose one scene over another, ( I'm a greedy SOB and I want all of them).

The Leonardo scene was weird at first but grew on me I'm looking forward to more of him.

Small request/suggestion when you do choices can you add a little tip/hint like (Juniper Love Interest route) or ( sex scene) it just makes life easier for your readers that and I don't have to go download a mod later to make sure I'm on the path I want.

I love your VN so far please keep up the good work I can't wait for the next chapter. Good luck and speedy writing to you.

PS
Francesca/Frankie is cute AF.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: cureisonline

cureisonline

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2023
Fake choices are never fun they add nothing but frustration. Picks option, game over pick the other one.........
Just leaves me annoyed that I was presented the "choice".
Thanks for the feedback! Out of 100 or so options in the game right now, I think something like only 4 of them loop around, and most of them are early in the game. They're there to kind of remind the player that, at the end of the day, they're playing a story about a specific character who starts off relatively naive and will always help someone when he can. He won't ignore the crying girl, let someone be homeless, let the scared girl walk home alone, etc. That being said, every option concerning romance is fully optional. Some friendships are crucial to the game and its story, but you decide how far those friendships will go, if that makes sense. I understand this not being for everybody, but I don't think 4/100+ locked choices is that bad, personally. But also I just think it's fun to have some pretty obvious 'wrong choices' that let me use some ridiculous man-eating sewer monster. That being said, I appreciate the feedback! It's something to keep in mind for sure.

MatureWLover

Jun 25, 2023
To the Dev

I play ALOT of Harem games/VNs (I have 100+ saved on a hard drive as I speak) , its my #1 favorite tag , 2nd favorite is monster girl, futa/trans, humor and incest, except for the last tag ( hopefully maybe some time in the future it will be added) your game hits multipule buttons for me.

All the harem love interests are unique both in looks and personality. You not only have deferent heights, ages, body shape and sizes but you have multiples of each, you have no clue how refreshing it is to see multiples of deferent body shapes and sizes. I can not count the number of games I have played were all the love interests have the same body style except the one token chubby or buff girl, so thank you for that.

The friendship between Bodhi and the MC is both awesome and refreshing to see, not enough harem games or stories have a male best friend (especially one that not a threat to the harem).

I have few minor issues/suggestions

Your arts fine, animation is fine, story is fine, but it feels off in a few places, I cant put my finger on why I'm not sure if pacing or its just rough some how (I'm Not a writer by any means) Its not enough to take me out of the story but is enough to make me go huh. The MCs personality might be the cause, others put it best, the MC goes from timid, anxiety riddled, socially awkward mess one second to "Chad McPlayboy Thundercock" the next it just feels weird.

NO Probably, Please Please Please don't ever do what you did with the Ms. Behr and Ms. Reed scenes ever again, you have no idea how much this fucked with my FOMO, I hate when I have to choose one scene over another, ( I'm a greedy SOB and I want all of them).

The Leonardo scene was weird at first but grew on me I'm looking forward to more of him.

Small request/suggestion when you do choices can you add a little tip/hint like (Juniper Love Interest route) or ( sex scene) it just makes life easier for your readers that and I don't have to go download a mod later to make sure I'm on the path I want.

I love your VN so far please keep up the good work I can't wait for the next chapter. Good luck and speedy writing to you.

PS
Francesca/Frankie is cute AF.
100+ harem games saved on a harddrive you say ey?. Is it to much to ask for recommendations? a link to all those games "names"

tachibala6969

Aug 24, 2023
The storyline of this game is captivating, and the girl's subtle facial expressions are also intriguing. However, its modeling seems to have significant differences from mainstream visual novels. May I ask if this was intentional on your part or a result of insufficient experience? If it's the latter, have you considered resetting the modeling in the future? :)

cureisonline

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2023
The storyline of this game is captivating, and the girl's subtle facial expressions are also intriguing. However, its modeling seems to have significant differences from mainstream visual novels. May I ask if this was intentional on your part or a result of insufficient experience? If it's the latter, have you considered resetting the modeling in the future? :)
:oops: B- both? (Would you mind expounding on what feels off about the models?) :) Thanks for playing and for the feedback!

tachibala6969

Aug 24, 2023
:oops: B- both? (Would you mind expounding on what feels off about the models?) :) Thanks for playing and for the feedback!
In some early scenes, the heads of certain female characters were much smaller compared to their bodies, and furthermore, their faces seemed to have some strange bloatedness. (Although your game is a bit peculiar in terms of modeling, I still really like it because there are plenty of visually well-modeled visual novels, but ones with good storytelling are rare.;))

cureisonline

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2023
In some early scenes, the heads of certain female characters were much smaller compared to their bodies, and furthermore, their faces seemed to have some strange bloatedness. (Although your game is a bit peculiar in terms of modeling, I still really like it because there are plenty of visually well-modeled visual novels, but ones with good storytelling are rare.;))
Ah, I'm planning on going back and remaking most of 0.1 once 0.3 ships so hopefully I can fix some of this! Tiny heads were definitely an accident, but some of the characters are supposed to have have chubby cheeks, not bloated ones fml!! Thanks again!

Reactions: tachibala6969

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I could not get into this game. Not into the design of the characters really when I saw the counselor and her face and did not have a choice to say no that just about the final straw. Than I saw the old lady and it was no thanks these characters are just not my style at all. It looks like some weird cross between eastern and western 3D style.

None of the girls even made me want to explore them not sure it just has a weird vibe to them and could not place what I did not like about the art style just feels off to me in some way.

cureisonline

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2023
I could not get into this game. Not into the design of the characters really when I saw the counselor and her face and did not have a choice to say no that just about the final straw. Than I saw the old lady and it was no thanks these characters are just not my style at all. It looks like some weird cross between eastern and western 3D style.

None of the girls even made me want to explore them not sure it just has a weird vibe to them and could not place what I did not like about the art style just feels off to me in some way.
Thanks for the feedback and for giving the game a chance! Sorry to hear you didn't like it, though. For what it's worth, you absolutely have the option to say no the counselor. You aren't forced into a H-scene with any character. And I'm curious which old lady you're talking about? Either way, yeah, there was a huge learning curve to developing this game, and I agree that some of the early game scenes looks a little weird, but if you don't like the characters, you don't like the characters, and that's alright. Thanks for the feedback and for your time! I'm sorry you feel like I wasted it.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes