veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Ahhhh. I just finished downloading 0.06.1, should I be holding out for a 0.06.2?
While this bug is locking you out on the father quest you can still 100 percent activate that route by eiter never click on the father portrait in your room or simply pick the psychology specialization!

I will wait for further bug reports until it makes sense to upload another full file.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You live life on the edge, veq. Stoking people's expectations. Should have told them that you've got 8 vacations planned between now and 0.7 and then everyone would have been surprised when you released it so "soon".

Go watch some Star Trek (original) and see how Scotty does it.

Reactions: Palanto

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
You live life on the edge, veq. Stoking people's expectations. Should have told them that you've got 8 vacations planned between now and 0.7 and then everyone would have been surprised when you released it so "soon".

Go watch some Star Trek (original) and see how Scotty does it.
is it pre 2005? XDDD

DraGhoz

Nov 16, 2017
I really enjoy this game. The only problem I'm having is an error that occurs whenever I try to save. It only became a problem with the 0.6 update. Otherwise, Great Work!

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yeah, but it's TV, not movies, so it should be outside your previous parameters.

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I really enjoy this game. The only problem I'm having is an error that occurs whenever I try to save. It only became a problem with the 0.6 update. Otherwise, Great Work!
Screenshot of the error, "Copy to clipboard" function and pasting it here or at least explain what kind of error you get, "maybe" it's fixable :p

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
Thank you for all the kind words! I have to admit that this update is rather thin in terms of content. What I spend a lot on this time around with the help of @Palanto Games (who is teaching me how to properly code, a big thank you to this awesome man!!! Also he was the man making the questlog feature so a huge shout out to him!) was to get my code clean and I mean really clean compared to what it used to be.

For me it's way easier to work with it now and it's also easier to track down the code.

I hope the newly learned tools and the cleaner code will allow me to improve my creation speed for 0.07 and I'm really looking forward to create more content based updates!
Keep calm, just make a good game. So continue like this!

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Replayed through with psychology selected and cant search for the father's name on the computer. Not sure if bug or just not in yet.

clowth

May 20, 2017
Im stucked when ur friend arrives and u have to go to the pizzeria, click the white door to leave but it wont advance, any tips?

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Im stucked when ur friend arrives and u have to go to the pizzeria, click the white door to leave but it wont advance, any tips?
Are you playing a new savegame? That's quite odd and so far I haven't encountered that issue yet.

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Call me overjoyed by this game is calling it too little. Man, are you doing it alone or with a team? Couse you do a work meant for few coders, graphics and writers all in one game. How many years did you code and played around with 3D graphic? I mean to say if you are this talented it needed to come from hard work not just luck. I am now in tight spot to choose the best game on my list becouse of how good you did yours.
You are in best three by renders alone. (Dreams of Desire, Milfy City and Love and Submission)
Best 5 by game mechanics and freedom of choice.
Best 3 in plot writing
Best 3 with your sexy scenes and characters..
If you did it all alone, I salute to you! You are a master worth of respect!
I really hope that your promise will hold and your next update will have more content, but what I really care about is not how much there will be but its quality. So I prefer for you to keep up your quality of work rather than quantity of events/content. Still hope to get both tough!
Great game and I really hope that one day I will have enough gold bars to throw them at you. You are one of really few devs in my eyes which really deserve those patreons. Good luck!

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Please save right there and send me the savefile which can be found inside the LaS-v0.06-pc/game/saves/
folder. The file is pageNumber-SlotNumberFromTopLeftToBottomRight-LT1.save

clowth

May 20, 2017
Are you playing a new savegame? That's quite odd and so far I haven't encountered that issue yet.
yes, before that I tried playing an old save game, but after viewing that it wasnt working well I started one from 0.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Replayed through with psychology selected and cant search for the father's name on the computer. Not sure if bug or just not in yet.
Did you pick up the blue book? Downstairs where the main door is. (sorry for my engrisch)
I am now interessed in this question!
If i do not choice the psychology ability, can i find out the father name? If yes... i need to look the picture of dad only in day 4 so i skip the bug and then i have to use the blue book? After who i have to do?

Need the new walkthrough for the new contenet for the max relationship point!
Anyway i need to wait till tonight to play the v0.06.1 XD i have some friend at home now and cant play it XD

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Seems amazing. Not worth to download as it is for now, but has potential. Nice renders, seems to have nice story and I really look forward for version 0.5 (with some action).

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes