• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
Added hotfix:
Also it detects if you are using an old save and blocks it. I'm sorry for the savegame incompatibility!
If the old SAVES does not work, why not ask the player when restarting if he wants to "jump" directly to the new content?
Other developers can do that without their users having to completely restart each new version!

Reactions: proximus

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
If the old SAVES does not work, why not ask the player when restarting if he wants to "jump" directly to the new content?
Other developers can do that without their users having to completely restart each new version!
For that to work in a game with as much branching as this one you'd need some sort of questionnaire to go along with it, which is additional work.

Just expect to replay shit if you're playing early releases, it's already been pointed out that you can CTRL skip everything anyway.

Reactions: Nikois

TheX7

May 25, 2018
After visited Amy in the hospital e click in the blue book at the hall then go to pc and i don't have nothing to search...

I'm in the fitness path so i must go to pc....

help pls.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
After visited Amy in the hospital e click in the blue book at the hall then go to pc and i don't have nothing to search...

I'm in the fitness path so i must go to pc....

help pls.
This actually is a bug, if you clicked on the fathers photo and later did not decide to get psychology you won't be able to start this quest series. The work around for now is to never click on the father picture until you reach day 4.

I will fix this now and wait for more bug reports, sorry about that.

Reactions: Hadgar and Palanto

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Added hotfix:
This will remove two small bugs regarding the Amy key and the carol+amy route.

Also it detects if you are using an old save and blocks it. I'm sorry for the savegame incompatibility!
Fixed Op.

@veqvil a Changelog would be amazing :angel:

Reactions: Palanto

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi lol i download the v0.6 a few minute ego and now i find the hotfix... great! XD

So this update contains nothing more than the previous one?
If you have play the v0.6 this new update is just a hotfix, for remove some bug.

Anyway why ppl ... always have something to complain? If all ppl look at the first page is clearly written that the old save game is not compatible! There is no problem for me. With each update there is always a lot of time to wait for the new update, so it's not a bad thing to have to start from scratch.
For me is always exciting to see again the first kiss mc give to his mother XD
Anyway till now the game is easy to end, so why complain all the time?

Well who other to say?
Ofc Thank you for let us play you game! As alway i really like you game! Well I still have to try, version 0.6 so I'll be back soon and say who i think about this new update! Thanks again.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
If you mean 0.6.1 vs. 0.6.0, it is not an update, it is a bug fix.

Reactions: Palanto

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
the only thing bad I have to say is this …… I want more cant wait for more give me more pls lol :D epic game mate

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
Okay, this is definitly the best game. I used to ship for DMD and a few others, but your game is something else

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
This actually is a bug, if you clicked on the fathers photo and later did not decide to get psychology you won't be able to start this quest series. The work around for now is to never click on the father picture until you reach day 4.

I will fix this now and wait for more bug reports, sorry about that.
Ahhhh. I just finished downloading 0.06.1, should I be holding out for a 0.06.2?

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Thank you for all the kind words! I have to admit that this update is rather thin in terms of content. What I spend a lot on this time around with the help of @Palanto Games (who is teaching me how to properly code, a big thank you to this awesome man!!! Also he was the man making the questlog feature so a huge shout out to him!) was to get my code clean and I mean really clean compared to what it used to be.

For me it's way easier to work with it now and it's also easier to track down the code.

I hope the newly learned tools and the cleaner code will allow me to improve my creation speed for 0.07 and I'm really looking forward to create more content based updates!

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes