• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Um no phone at the beginning leave in shower to spy on mom. Phone is gone early. Can force phone to exist ph command and force it to be charged it was cut for some reason
Oh wait, you're right, I misunderstood his post and thought he was referring to the cheat app on the phone in MotH, which definitely wasn't in this game.

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
i love the storry didnt see 1 scene but its okay. i realy like this kind of storrys!! did anyone can say to me how long the development need for 0.0.7? or how long he did need for every update?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Damn have to start over it is all good though since i'm so use to everything i know all the choices food wars.gif i picked.

Patan

May 28, 2017
There will be a 0.06.1 soon but unfortunately there IS NO save-game compatibly for saves prior 0.06.

Save-games from 0.06 will work fine.

Again I'm sorry for this issue.
can you upload bug fix seperately also, i don't wanna download whole game again, my data is almost done.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
There will be a 0.06.1 soon but unfortunately there IS NO save-game compatibly for saves prior 0.06.

Save-games from 0.06 will work fine.

Again I'm sorry for this issue.
Could you remove the apparently old and useless rar in the game dir from the release? It seems at least one person got confused and broke their game.

KMnM

Sep 9, 2016
i just find the besied basement door switch and basement switch ,where another switch?

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes