• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
The intro is very hard to read because of the choice of background and the lack of borders on the letters.
It might be better to use a monochromatic or gradient background to improve readability.

Sep 21, 2018
I can be suspicious talking about it but I had to zoom out and put it in full screen to be able to see everything on the game screen and that's a bad thing, I almost gave up playing because of that. Another thing I don't know if only me but sometimes it gets confused what you have to do in the missions, in the first mission I got a little lost, until I saw "explore" in one of the squares and I found the deserters, however, now mine problem is with the side quests, the cave quest just says that I should be prepared to go in... but I didn't find any torch, the quest to clean up the corrupted orcs also didn't understand how to do it, if it could be clearer or ( which is more preferable) having a hint screen about a particular mission would be helpful.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I can be suspicious talking about it but I had to zoom out and put it in full screen to be able to see everything on the game screen and that's a bad thing, I almost gave up playing because of that. Another thing I don't know if only me but sometimes it gets confused what you have to do in the missions, in the first mission I got a little lost, until I saw "explore" in one of the squares and I found the deserters, however, now mine problem is with the side quests, the cave quest just says that I should be prepared to go in... but I didn't find any torch, the quest to clean up the corrupted orcs also didn't understand how to do it, if it could be clearer or ( which is more preferable) having a hint screen about a particular mission would be helpful.
The side quests are currently in placeholder, you can start them, but they will have the segment in later releases. I've left little reminders of this throughout the map, in the appropriate places.
Regarding resolution, browsers seem to be doing strange things, I will need to resolve this for the next release. I am really sorry about that.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Why does the name have to have six letters!
A lot of names have five and below
This will be changed to a minimum of 3 letters, I think I'll do a fix build it in a few days. Now I'm more concerned with the resolution issue, but I need testers.

Reactions: Belphegor007

International

Dec 9, 2019
I'm testing this, I think it's the best solution. Has readability improved with this?
That looks a lot better.

I think there should be quotes around the spoken text, too. The color works really well for letting us know who is speaking, but not having quotes looks weird.

• Angry
Reactions: Kapios223

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
So it looks good from a future content perspective, also the UI is solid though it has some possible enhancements that can be made (Background changes for readability, like mentioned in a earlier post). Overall its a solid concept. Thing that is apparent in screenshots, is some minor typo's and grammatical inconsistencies (see screenshot in a post above me, it refers to the orc opponent both with the he/him pronoun and the she/her pronoun in the same sentence). Some scenes/sentences also feel off when reading it, like they are somehow not properly used, or there is a easier/better (more natural) way to phrase it.

Overall a solid concept as i said earlier, good luck dev, hope to see more in the future.
English is not my first language, and that makes things difficult, I always try to make the text as clear as possible, I'd rather get the message I want to send than summarize and take the risk that players don't understand things. I managed to solve the readability problem, in a way capable of maintaining the background, which gives a good ambiance to the game, this should be in the next release. Thanks for the feedback!

Only female domination? and why does the orc woman have a body of a 20 year old with a face of 60 year old ?
I'm looking to improve my renderings, the next release should have new models for the orcs, it's not easy, but I'll find a way. lol

good game has potential to rival corruption of chanpion keep it up, quick question will there be incest content with the mother?
The pregnancy will be coming up in the next releases, the functions are ready, I just need time to continue the main story line, and create this content. I could add incest, this is theoretically acceptable for some races, like nymphs for example, but Patreon probably wouldn't like that, so I think I'll avoid touching incest.

A HTML game with a male protagonist and no trasformation tag? I'm on to you, dev. You can't trick me!
I'll add some transformation at some point, feline or wolf ears, tails, I'll start with light stuff, but TF is not my focus.

Will we be able to lewd monsters we encounter or is just humanoid races we can fuck?
I won't touch bestiality, Patreon might not like that, unfortunately it can't be helped...
Side note: This does not include humanoid monsters.

Equipping a new sword makes the old one disappear.
The old sword does not disappear, it is a permanent item of the player, whenever he is without other swords, he will have the old sword.

Last edited:

TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
I'll add some transformation at some point, feline or wolf ears, tails, I'll start with light stuff, but TF is not my focus.
No need to do that on account of me. I'm not into any of that stuff. I was making a joke because so many HTML games are centered around TF. I'm only here for the pregnancy content, sir.

Reactions: International

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
English is not my first language, and that makes things difficult, I always try to make the text as clear as possible, I'd rather get the message I want to send than summarize and take the risk that players don't understand things. I managed to solve the readability problem, in a way capable of maintaining the background, which gives a good ambiance to the game, this should be in the next release. Thanks for the feedback!

I'm looking to improve my renderings, the next release should have new models for the orcs, it's not easy, but I'll find a way. lol

The pregnancy will be coming up in the next releases, the functions are ready, I just need time to continue the main story line, and create this content. I could add incest, this is theoretically acceptable for some races, like nymphs for example, but Patreon probably wouldn't like that, so I think I'll avoid touching incest.

I won't touch bestiality, Patreon might not like that, unfortunately it can't be helped...

The old sword does not disappear, it is a permanent item of the player, whenever he is without other swords, he will have the old sword.
Will game feature male dom as well or it's exclusively focused on femdom?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Will game feature male dom as well or it's exclusively focused on femdom?
Oh, there's both, male dom and fem dom, it depends a lot on how you go in combat, and what scenes are written for the NPCs, but usually this is the player's decision. My mistake, I forgot to put the male dom tag...

Last edited:

vogelad94

Nov 4, 2019
Hey Dev, just an FYI, you should probably change the "furry" tag to the "monster girl" tag. The furry tag is for anthropomorphic animals, not just humans with animal ears and tails and the like, those are monster girls.

It's not that big a deal, it's just a bit misleading, is all.

It's good that you're listening to feedback and such, that's always nice.

Other than that, it's a pretty neat game. personally, if you added some fully anthro girls I'd be way into it.
Keep it up, yo.

Lazarus 61

May 27, 2018

Thanks for the answer, well with the incest issue you could create a separate patch outside of patreon as a peasant quest although it would be much more work to understand if there is not, by the way, please tell me that there will be goblin girls?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Thanks for the answer, well with the incest issue you could create a separate patch outside of patreon as a peasant quest although it would be much more work to understand if there is not, by the way, please tell me that there will be goblin girls?
Yes, goblins are one of the races in the game world, but they will be introduced later on in another map.

Reactions: Lazarus 61
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes