Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
You can't level up yet? because my exp is already 100.
Edit: oh, you need to click bed first
Bug Report: You can still go to Usanna's old camp and talk to her there after finishing her quest.
Go to your INN room, and then you can level up. I added it this way because there will be level up events.

Looks interesting but, i'll be honest with you: This looks suspicously like a down-modded or re-skin of an older version Corrouption of Champions 2. From character creation, to map layouts, to interaction layout over to entire UI.

Then again, its certain that CoC2 wasnt particularily inventive with its UI either.
I'm sure I wasn't the first to imagine a high fantasy universe, and I won't be the last one, my dude. lol
Also, in terms of the story I think I created something quite different in essence from CoC, I don't play CoC 2 so I can't say anything about this one in particular. It is too far from my taste, too much TF, too little romance.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤

whym

Oct 28, 2018
Nice good to see game inspired coc in html with diffrent story, im intrested anyway we will see how go foward this project

RiviRivi

Sep 29, 2019
The basic guide of the first mission, you must...

1. Arrive at Usanna in the forest, and then after getting ready.
2. Get ready and go east until you reach the tribe.
3. Beat Ghorza.
4. Report success to the mayor.
5. Wait 3 days, then go back to the mayor and receive the reward.

At that point you finish the mission and receive the next story mission, which is placeholder for now. Post-mission events with Usanna are released from then on.
Ugh... a "." spoiled the scene. I am really sorry.
The "." is referring to the Elf scene right?

Regarding the first mission, I did all that, slept with Usanna and then nothing happened afterwards. She didn't get pregnant and all I can do with her is ask about herself, the tribe or ask for a task.

Like, I get the reward from the Mayor, go back to Usanna and then she prepositions for the relationship, tumble in the hay and then I could sleep for 20 days and nothing happens.

Am I missing some kinda trigger? There's some kinda talk if you go back to Usanna before reporting to the Mayor but normally after the Ghorza battle it's late and so the tent is closed off.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
The "." is referring to the Elf scene right?

Regarding the first mission, I did all that, slept with Usanna and then nothing happened afterwards. She didn't get pregnant and all I can do with her is ask about herself, the tribe or ask for a task.

Like, I get the reward from the Mayor, go back to Usanna and then she prepositions for the relationship, tumble in the hay and then I could sleep for 20 days and nothing happens.

Am I missing some kinda trigger? There's some kinda talk if you go back to Usanna before reporting to the Mayor but normally after the Ghorza battle it's late and so the tent is closed off.
Yes, if she proposed a relationship for you and you accepted, all that's left for the pregnancy is to go ahead with the tribe's rebuilding festival. After this event, the tribe will be released. The slaves pen, and everything will be restored and released, including Usanna's pregnancy line.

At the festival this can generate a scene... Group, so be careful, it's better to be well equipped.

Note: For her to propose this, you have to have performed well on the mission though, orc women only pick the strongest.

Apr 28, 2018
Yes, if she proposed a relationship for you and you accepted, all that's left for the pregnancy is to go ahead with the tribe's rebuilding festival. After this event, the tribe will be released. The slaves pen, and everything will be restored and released, including Usanna's pregnancy line.

At the festival this can generate a scene... Group, so be careful, it's better to be well equipped.

Note: For her to propose this, you have to have performed well on the mission though, orc women only pick the strongest.
But how do I trigger the festival event? When and where?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
But how do I trigger the festival event? When and where?
Once you accept her as a lover, she will invite you to it at the end of the scene. And then the next day you will see the option available talking to her, you can accept it between 18-20 hours.

Apr 28, 2018
Once you accept her as a lover, she will invite you to it at the end of the scene. And then the next day you will see the option available talking to her, you can accept it between 18-20 hours.
I've accepted her, she've mentioned the festival, but there is no option to go there.
Maybe I have to finish the cave before that?

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2021
A question since it is planned to add pregnancy with monster girls does it mean maybe there could be an incest relationship with the monster daughters?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
A question since it is planned to add pregnancy with monster girls does it mean maybe there could be an incest relationship with the monster daughters?
I already added the first pregnancy with Usanna and many other planned pregnancies, and as I explained the first child of all impregnable girls will always be unique NPCs, with their own dialogues and interactions... But "when can the protag get intimate with his daughters?"... I would say when Patreon allows it.

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
I already added the first pregnancy with Usanna and many other planned pregnancies, and as I explained the first child of all impregnable girls will always be unique NPCs, with their own dialogues and interactions... But "when can the protag get intimate with his daughters?"... I would say when Patreon allows it.
Which is never, dude you might want to also get a subscribestar if you really want to go that way, Patreon will sniff the incest out like sharks find blood in the water, or in this site, THAT ONE SHARK FINDS PREGNANCY

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Which is never, dude you might want to also get a subscribestar if you really want to go that way, Patreon will sniff the incest out like sharks find blood in the water, or in this site, THAT ONE SHARK FINDS PREGNANCY
The protag with his daughters, not really. But I've been thinking about adding things like the romance between Katherine, her daughter and the protag. But that would generate incest (threesome) so I better keep it out of the game as a general rule.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Airell
There's a 3dcg tag for the game, but not a single preview image of what the art looks like.

Would it be possible to see some previews other than the current display of the fighting/story menus?

Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Airell
There's a 3dcg tag for the game, but not a single preview image of what the art looks like.

Would it be possible to see some previews other than the current display of the fighting/story menus?
Thanks, I had forgotten about that. I mentioned in the first post of the thread, I'm gradually substituting 3D art for usual art. As art is expensive and I'm investing out of my pocket, this will be a slow process.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Thanks, I had forgotten about that. I mentioned in the first post of the thread, I'm gradually substituting 3D art for usual art. As art is expensive and I'm investing out of my pocket, this will be a slow process.
Looks nice. A text/story driven game like yours can make do with a very sparse amount of art. As long as there's a visual representation at the right moment it will have a big impact for the player. You can always update the game with more art later.

Apr 5, 2021
It's a shame I was hoping that it could be a game like COC1 but hey, by the way I don't know if they already asked you but there are plans to add cow girls, harpies and a minotaur girl?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
It's a shame I was hoping that it could be a game like COC1 but hey, by the way I don't know if they already asked you but there are plans to add cow girls, harpies and a minotaur girl?
Anthro cows and bulls? Yes, I do plan. Harpies too, male and female. They will be in the game as a usual species. Unless something changes in the future, I plan to introduce both the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Corruption lover
Apr 5, 2021
Anthro cows and bulls? Yes, I do plan. Harpies too, male and female. They will be in the game as a usual species. Unless something changes in the future, I plan to introduce both the story.
Good thanks for the answer, and what do you say about more complicated monsters like dullahan, arachnids, lamias and humanoid dragons?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Good thanks for the answer, and what do you say about more complicated monsters like dullahan, arachnids, lamias and humanoid dragons?
Lamias, dragons, and driders can also be in the game, involved in future events of the story. I don't promise about this as I want to keep a consistent story, and I'll add them where/if they fit well. I'm still pondering whether dragons in their feral form, or anthro dragons... Time will tell.

Reactions: Corruption lover
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes