VN Ren'Py Onhold Lost Memories: The Incubus Awakens [Prologue] [Pi3D]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Lolly - Molly

Aug 14, 2023
The urge to dive into this is real, guys! Those renders? A feast for the eyes. I'm not really into the monster tag, but these girls and that artwork? They're something special. Absolute brilliance, no lie. Big shoutout for sharing this gold with us, and props for this jaw-dropping visual experience!:love:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
A decent start, tho the generic background music got annoying, had to mute it since it keeped repeating it all the time. And thats the only complain I have. Didnt liked the demoness fucked a orc, at least kill him after use. Or that the "Daddy" (Golmo) Orc fucked that elfs mom to a hentai level lol (wasnt shown, just mentioned). (But I guess thats how that dumb elf daughter came to life). Will we be able to fuck this elf infront of him in some day, perhaps her mother too ?

The fantasy setting is ok, the incubus is also ok, the introduction is quite fast, would be better if it had a slower pacing but its ok as it is. A small nid bit is that some of the female wear "to modern" clothes for a fantasy setting -> But then again, if it looks good who cares.

What I really like is how its obvious the female eyes wander towards MC, really nice.

What strange is -> The mix of fantasy with modern days. Because thats how the plot is here. But in the end its the same MC. Thats where I see the one of the problem in the future. And the second one is this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We all enjoy giving choices, but this reads like you have to pick one faction of another, which likely will end up in losing access to other chicks.

But incest is great. Its starts great with MC waking up from that "dream" and getting his cook sucked by his sister. And shes kinky -> she so horny to wants MC kids right now. So incest starts great lol.

AVA writer

Oct 18, 2021
A decent start, tho the generic background music got annoying, had to mute it since it keeped repeating it all the time. And thats the only complain I have. Didnt liked the demoness fucked a orc, at least kill him after use. Or that the "Daddy" (Golmo) Orc fucked that elfs mom to a hentai level lol (wasnt shown, just mentioned). (But I guess thats how that dumb elf daughter came to life). Will we be able to fuck this elf infront of him in some day, perhaps her mother too ?

The fantasy setting is ok, the incubus is also ok, the introduction is quite fast, would be better if it had a slower pacing but its ok as it is. A small nid bit is that some of the female wear "to modern" clothes for a fantasy setting -> But then again, if it looks good who cares.

What I really like is how its obvious the female eyes wander towards MC, really nice.

What strange is -> The mix of fantasy with modern days. Because thats how the plot is here. But in the end its the same MC. Thats where I see the one of the problem in the future. And the second one is this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We all enjoy giving choices, but this reads like you have to pick one faction of another, which likely will end up in losing access to other chicks.

But incest is great. Its starts great with MC waking up from that "dream" and getting his cook sucked by his sister. And shes kinky -> she so horny to wants MC kids right now. So incest starts great lol.
I like your suggestions.

AVA writer

Oct 18, 2021
Any news on the progress?
ACT 1 was finished written shortly after we released the prologue and Pietro has been working hard on it since. I've finished writing ACT 2 and it is now in the editing/revision stage. Some great new characters and more choices/paths, some sexy stuff and some dark stuff too, and some new kinks. Pietro took a short break for a medical reason but he's back on it now.

For those whose curiosity was piqued by the prologue, but disappointed in its length, the first full release will be a beast.

For those who love incest taboo, this game is heading in an exciting and appropriately fucked up, kinky direction....

AVA writer

Oct 18, 2021
Slight update, don't think it's been said here but we've posted it in discord. There's good news and (only slightly) bad news.

- The good news is the previously mentioned update is just around the corner.

- The slightly bad news is there'll be a larger delay for the update AFTER that update, because someone left the team and Pietro has to adjust to the new workload and learn some new things. Pietro says it'll be a month extension at most.

I've written a lot of the stuff we need ahead of time so hopefully this time slow won't be felt too hard. As said previously I've already completed ACT 2 before ACT 1 has released. All still coming along smoothly. If you guys stay subbed AFTER the update and continue to support us during the delay that'd be wonderful. But for full transparency we're letting you know way ahead of time that that's going to happen.

we're mostly new to this field of storytelling and this game is a big thing for us, pietro's renders amaze me and i think this project has enormous potential, so any support means a lot, thank you

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
If the next update has a good bit of sweet home Alabama content, and I like it, I'll become a subscriber. Looking forward to it.

Reactions: AVA writer

agrdtcwa

Aug 4, 2023
Slight update, don't think it's been said here but we've posted it in discord. There's good news and (only slightly) bad news.

- The good news is the previously mentioned update is just around the corner.

- The slightly bad news is there'll be a larger delay for the update AFTER that update, because someone left the team and Pietro has to adjust to the new workload and learn some new things. Pietro says it'll be a month extension at most.

I've written a lot of the stuff we need ahead of time so hopefully this time slow won't be felt too hard. As said previously I've already completed ACT 2 before ACT 1 has released. All still coming along smoothly. If you guys stay subbed AFTER the update and continue to support us during the delay that'd be wonderful. But for full transparency we're letting you know way ahead of time that that's going to happen.

we're mostly new to this field of storytelling and this game is a big thing for us, pietro's renders amaze me and i think this project has enormous potential, so any support means a lot, thank you
This should be posted on subscribestar. I had considered pledging a while back but decided against it because there had been no news for 2 months - the last post was on September 11.

The tiers promise monthly wallpapers ($5+ tiers) and weekly dev updates ($3+ tiers) but there has been none of that. You should either change the tier benefits or start posting there. Good luck with the game.

dervalle007

Jan 23, 2022
Here are some news: "Hello Everyone, finaly i got Access to my SS account again.
At firsdt sorry for that, i was a longer time in the Hospital, i got after the surgery a infection so i had to stay ther for a while, and i could not work on the game, and as i sayd one time in Discord, i have in my main job a lot of work to do, cause a coworker retired, and i have to do his part, i cant work on the game for a while. so please unsubscribe. Thank you for the support so far. the game is not abbandoned just on hold for a couple of months, so i can manage my main job. Sorry"
It doesn't look good for the future of the game, it should at least be marked as on-hold.

Reactions: hulogh13

jawz

Jul 9, 2020
Here are some news: "Hello Everyone, finaly i got Access to my SS account again.
At firsdt sorry for that, i was a longer time in the Hospital, i got after the surgery a infection so i had to stay ther for a while, and i could not work on the game, and as i sayd one time in Discord, i have in my main job a lot of work to do, cause a coworker retired, and i have to do his part, i cant work on the game for a while. so please unsubscribe. Thank you for the support so far. the game is not abbandoned just on hold for a couple of months, so i can manage my main job. Sorry"
It doesn't look good for the future of the game, it should at least be marked as on-hold.
So how's the writing in game in comparison to this post from the dev? I want to give this a try, but if the writing in game is anything at all like this post, that'd be a hard pass from me.

AVA writer

Oct 18, 2021
So how's the writing in game in comparison to this post from the dev? I want to give this a try, but if the writing in game is anything at all like this post, that'd be a hard pass from me.
As you've gleamed, Pietro doesn't speak much english. He does the renders and handles the overall building and creation of the game, but the words in the game are all mine. Personally I think between his glorious art and my script we make a good team. When it comes to the writing, barring a few typos, the only thing you have to worry about is how many fantasy cliches I'll cram into the plot.

Reactions: Hextorr and jawz
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes