VN Ren'Py Onhold Lost Memories: The Incubus Awakens [Prologue] [Pi3D]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1690134337672.png

Overview:
The Incubus Awakens is a sprawling erotic fantasy AVN spanning two timelines.
As the MC, you will take the position of the prophesised Incubus,
a reluctant adventurer with a hidden past who arises in might to oppose the cruel Demoness.
The Demoness’ lustful powers plague the land of ancient Gothenburg and can only be countered by a being of equal might.
On your journey you will meet Elves, Orcs, Barbarians and Raiders—all manner of beasts and beauties,
who will help or hinder you on your path of rightful conquest.
Will you choose darkness or light? Will your powers guide you—or consume you?​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-23
Release Date: 2023-07-23
Developer: Pi3D -
Censored: No
Version: Prologue
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

ep1_cp1_s6_005_n.jpg ep1_cp1_s6_029_n.jpg ep1_cp1_108_nvidia.png ep1_cp1_035_nvidia.png ep1_cp1_027_nvidia.png ep1_cp1_016_x_n.jpg ep1_cp1_s5_009_n.jpg ep1_cp1_080_nvidia.png ep1_cp1_s5_040_n.jpg ep1_cp1_070_nvidia.png ep1_cp1_066_nvidia.png ep1_cp1_051_nvidia.png ep1_cp1_009_x_n.jpg cp1_cp1_004_intro.jpg ep1_cp1_075_x_n.jpg ep1_cp1_116_n.jpg ep1_cp1_b_017.png ep1_cp1_s6_017_n.jpg

Last edited:

AVA writer

Oct 18, 2021
View attachment 2793958

Overview:
The Incubus Awakens is a sprawling erotic fantasy AVN spanning two timelines.
As the MC, you will take the position of the prophesised Incubus,
a reluctant adventurer with a hidden past who arises in might to oppose the cruel Demoness.
The Demoness’ lustful powers plague the land of ancient Gothenburg and can only be countered by a being of equal might.
On your journey you will meet Elves, Orcs, Barbarians and Raiders—all manner of beasts and beauties,
who will help or hinder you on your path of rightful conquest.
Will you choose darkness or light? Will your powers guide you—or consume you?​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-23
Release Date: 2023-07-23
Developer: Pi3D -
Censored: No
Version: Prologue
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Looks amazing, but as the writer I am, of course, biased. Pietro's renders are some of the best I've seen since Ketzal. And his game will have just as much sauciness, I can promise you that. The prologue is just a taste of what we have in store.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Well, the overview and previews look interesting, now..

WARNING:
Game contains heavy taboo themes such as impregnation (impregnation is a heavy taboo:WaitWhat:), inbreeding, beast, monster/human sex, slavery, occasional fantasy violence and more.
Not for the faint of heart.
uhm-eeh.gif

beast = bestiality? and monster/human= some monster fucking the LI? or the mc fucking some monster-girl? :KEK:

EDIT:Well, after reading the dev's comments or responses regarding the content, if you're not interested in forced content or forced sex scenes, I guess you should avoid the game.

Anyways, if dev lurks f95 good luck.

Last edited:

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Is the scarred face woman the main LI or just one of many (potential) LI?

She has a hot body but I not a big fan of facial scars and damaged eyeballs.

Reactions: DemonicCreampie

AVA writer

Oct 18, 2021
Well, the overview and previews look interesting, now..

View attachment 2794067

beast = bestiality? and monster/human= some monster fucking the LI? or the mc fucking some monster-girl? :KEK:

Anyways, if dev lurks f95 good luck.
No l*lis planned. No ntr, but threat of POTENTIAL ntr is a driving factor of the plot (i.e: "oh wise hero, save me from orc cock and I'll be grateful"). But no actual ntr, not because I'm scared of the "anti-ntr" crowd, i just don't personally like ntr myself. There are characters outside of MC's perspective who fuck, for example the demoness fucks an orc in this very prologue in a cutaway. But no weird "cucking" bullshit. Planned beast/human stuff... fantasy creatures I mean. Can't answer anymore or I'll get into spoilers.

edit: I'm just learning "LI" = "love interest", lol. I thought it meant something else.

Last edited:

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
No LI planned. No ntr, but threat of POTENTIAL ntr is a driving factor of the plot (i.e: "oh wise hero, save me from orc cock and I'll be grateful"). Planned beast/human stuff... fantasy creatures I mean. Can't answer anymore or I'll get into spoilers.
Even the POTENTIAL threat for NTR with nothing ever happening is too much for some of the people your about to get hammered by so I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.

Game looks good though will check it out!

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes