4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Perlovka

Jan 3, 2024
To all mobile players:
If there are texture related bugs in the game while playing using JOIplay, try runing game through anither emulator ( I use Maldives (UI is in fact much uglier but everything works perfectly fine)): Screenshot_20240423_173223_MaldiVes.jpg Screenshot_20240423_173307_JoiPlay.jpg

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
the caves is really dark in this game.. i understand.. its a cave, ofc its dark. but even so. its such a big contrast to your otherwise very vibrant color palette used in this game.

Isoldebaden

Jul 11, 2022
Well, that wasn't a helpful update. My axe and pickaxe disappeared. R will not fire my slingshot, except in the firing range.

And looking in the mirror for stats accurately shows my slingshot at full, but none of my gains in my other status.
Did you ever fixed the problem?
I have the same problem even when i never found the Axe.

ButchCassidy

Jul 24, 2019
To all mobile players:
If there are texture related bugs in the game while playing using JOIplay, try runing game through anither emulator ( I use Maldives (UI is in fact much uglier but everything works perfectly fine)): View attachment 3567555 View attachment 3567556
Just disable WebGl in Html settings and it works fine. Joiplay can't recognize the characters so it puts black boxes. This will fix

Isoldebaden

Jul 11, 2022
I found a bug and i hope that somebody can help me because my save file is now broken if i can't fix that bug D:

Before i visited the Temple i reached with each girl from the village the max level and completed there quests.
After that i became a scene where the fairy told me that i have to find a girl for the Temple and the "A Mystrious Island" Quest changed. So i found a Girl and got teleportet to the End of the Temple, took the Skill, took the Artefact and uses the White Portal.
Behind the Portal i wasn'd able to move around so i used MTool to Port around but i wasn't able to use the way on the top left.

Now the "A Mysterious Island" Quest says that:
Ask Volupta about the Green Medaillon is complete but i never met her
Visit the Inn to think about your next steps (complete)
Explore the next levels of the Ancient Temple ( which doesnt work because i can't move there)

Any ideas how to fix that?

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes