GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Game seems still under construction many area are useless and i'm quest lock from castle.

+ it's like slave simulator reallybad game

Last edited:

Maowe

May 7, 2020
Won't say this is a waste of time/effort (only skimmed through the surface of the thread) but I can clearly see this game is just femdom for femdom sakes... And not even in the enticing way (sees lack of tags/potential), but also looking at dev ci-en this game still ain't complete either.

BBAisTaken

Aug 12, 2020
Wtf happened to Haru Urara bro is this what 101 losses did to her? (Pink haired girl's design is literally just Haru Urara from Uma Musume)

Kalifax

Jan 12, 2019
Oh shit, a Japanese femdom game, that's not shotacon? Aaaand you can just grind to avoid it, and skip all the content. Fantastic. Don't know what I expected.

xerfive

Jul 19, 2017
On the second area on the "beat my sister" run. I wish the second tower had mid-bosses to help grind faster. Feel like this is gonna get really repetitive. Art is and scenes are to my taste, only wish you could do a dom-route for beating her and/or choose to be a true bottom in the beginning and just be with your sister from the rip. excited to see where this goes.

Edit: The second dungeon gives plenty of exp and money on the normal enemies. Pleas disregard my grind concern.

Edit 2: Another dumbass "nice guy" mc who thinks he's better than women around him and needs to protect them like a father. Surely no ntr or rape will happen. Surely having party members won't make combat more interesting (not a knock on the author, make the stories you want to make, it's just frustrating playing as these characters.).

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Oh shit, a Japanese femdom game, that's not shotacon? Aaaand you can just grind to avoid it, and skip all the content. Fantastic. Don't know what I expected.
What I don't get is that there is no clear "right" path. Fall to your sister and you miss out on all the bandit content. Beat the bandits and you get no H scenes at all.

xerfive

Jul 19, 2017
What I don't get is that there is no clear "right" path. Fall to your sister and you miss out on all the bandit content. Beat the bandits and you get no H scenes at all.
The mc is a loser, he wouldn't engage in any ero/romance activities. If the game had a dom-route I can see things changing. The way he's written in what's here, I can't see him having any fun at all.

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
I worked very hard to defeat my little sister, Lilia at LVL17 in an attempt to lose to the weak AF bandit sidekick Kara. I was successful... and all I got was a game over.

Misplaced preemptive boner.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: CNR25 and TFGuy

vandenkusto

Mar 1, 2023
+ nice setting
+ diverse and decent characters also as locations
+ easy combat with fast leveling up
+ ok art
+ many paths to play as well as choice for side

- terrible translation
- static art
- lack of art

All in all, decent game to play and to look forward for the new updates. Maybe it would be better to focus on story picking the only route in order to speed up development and after branch the routes. For example, choose the route of sister's bag carrier. I believe it is the most canonic one. Besides, personally I like this route mostly.

Good luck in development, i'll keep an eye on this definitely

• Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes