EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_cover.jpg

Overview:
The events take place in Elmwood, the world of sword and magic. People in this world idolize the brave heroes who slay monsters and demon kings. If you become a prominent hero, you'll have an abundance of wealth and fame. The main character is an heir of one of the many brave families residing in the countryside. This is the story of a hero who becomes successful and is promised a lavish life.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-21
Release Date: 2023-12-28
Developer: マフィアマフィン - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - - -

smp_1.png smp_2.png smp_3.png smp_4.png smp_5.jpg smp_6.jpg smp_7.jpg

Last edited:

MagicThe

Sep 18, 2023
View attachment 3283828

Overview:
The events take place in Elmwood, the world of sword and magic. People in this world idolize the brave heroes who slay monsters and demon kings. If you become a prominent hero, you'll have an abundance of wealth and fame. The main character is an heir of one of the many brave families residing in the countryside. This is the story of a hero who becomes successful and is promised a lavish life.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-21
Release Date: 2023-12-28
Developer: マフィアマフィン - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - PIXELDRAIN - - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3283729 View attachment 3283730 View attachment 3283731 View attachment 3283732 View attachment 3283733 View attachment 3283734 View attachment 3283735
It looks cool

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LoserHero-1.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
this could be amazing if there is ever cleaned up translation (also spanking tag is missing?)
And hopefully that will include entering the MC's name. I'm not sure what "letters" I picked when choosing a name, but I'm looking forward to seeing what it says if translation happens.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I suppose I should take a normal path, but I decided to take a cheater's path and win instead of losing.

It's really, really boring. The only thing close to an H scene is battling the bandit boss in the desert since one of her combat moves is to sit on the MC's face and the options are to wiggle (to get away) or kiss (to make the boss happy)

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Well, that depends I suppose on whether you decide to win or lose. If you lose there's not a lot.
I was wrong...

On the normal path (where you're gonna lose and you're gonna get punished by your sister) you then cannot proceed forward to other parts of the game unless you get strong enough to beat the tower then beat your sister. That requires a a LOT of combat, is really boring, and makes me think there has to be another path I'm missing.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
I was wrong...

On the normal path (where you're gonna lose and you're gonna get punished by your sister) you then cannot proceed forward to other parts of the game unless you get strong enough to beat the tower then beat your sister. That requires a a LOT of combat, is really boring, and makes me think there has to be another path I'm missing.
If you lose to your sister and talk to her again in the forest you have the option to give up your inheritance, after which you can join her party as her Bag holder and go to the desert town. I didn't check the game beyond that, as I want to try beating her.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
If you lose to your sister and talk to her again in the forest you have the option to give up your inheritance, after which you can join her party as her Bag holder and go to the desert town. I didn't check the game beyond that, as I want to try beating her.
I may have to try that path just because it ought to be a path to more H scenes... when you beat her all that happens is she gives up her goal of being the family hero. She remains in the forest for rematches but no H scenes.

Edit: on the path we're both apparently on, getting experience gets a little faster/easier at level 11 with mega spark.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes