Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I may have to try that path just because it ought to be a path to more H scenes... when you beat her all that happens is she gives up her goal of being the family hero. She remains in the forest for rematches but no H scenes.

Edit: on the path we're both apparently on, getting experience gets a little faster/easier at level 11 with mega spark.
I may have gone for overkill, but I used level 2 of the training tower (just run past the level 1 critters, better exp on level 2) to level 40, then you just giga blizzard your sister 4 - 5 times and she's defeated without taking any damage yourself if you freeze her every time.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
If you lose to your sister and talk to her again in the forest you have the option to give up your inheritance, after which you can join her party as her Bag holder and go to the desert town. I didn't check the game beyond that, as I want to try beating her.
Yep... don't bother with combat if you take this path, when you get demoted to bag handler you're back at level 1 again so any experience/levels gained disappear. You keep your equipment and money and spells though??

So then you're adventuring as your level 40 sister who has no equipment or weapons...

And you don't get to level up when your sister kills things, so you're perpetually at 50 experience points to leveling up. And after Lilia and Winnie take out the dragon they judge you useless for combat and you're now gopher and errandboy.

(And I finally figured out your quests are in your inventory, important things)

Yea, this path is annoying and not fun, so if you're into femdom & humiliation I'm sure it'll be great.

Reactions: Piratefishes

gibo57

Donor
Mar 17, 2018
Shame, as would love to have a domination path when you win
All my grinding for naught :'(

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I see the rape tag then a femdom tag...who's getting raped here again?

Edit...God that was hard to read...

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I see the rape take then a femdom take...who's getting rapes here again?
The MC.

But only if the MC grinds and beats his sister, then loses to the bandits in the desert... I think.

I haven't tried losing to them yet. I just know if you give up your inheritance to your sister and get demoted to Bag Boy / Gopher, you never even see the bandits because your sister and Winnie leave you behind when they go clear out the bandits and the swamp.

I'm assuming that the change log is using routes... Lilia route where you lose to your sister, and Kisara route where you lose to the bandits.

Oddly enough, you do get one grind spot on the Bag Boy route so far. After you first go to the Desert Tower, you and Winnie / Vienna are sent down the stairs wile Lilia fights the dragon. You are placed in the lead and if you happen to have a) purchased a crap ton of magic water (like 50+) and a large number of high Potions (lets say 25ish) you can giga spark the imps for 5000 points, so since you have infinite imps, you can get however many experience points you can. Once you reach level 40 (That's like 60+ imp encounters in) they can't hit you with what I have the MC wearing, so you could just whack at them with normal attacks and it won't matter how many magic water you have left, it's just slower to kill them that way than with tera sparks.

You still cower from the Iron Giant at the end of the tower escape and you still get kept from combat situations after the dragon, but it was a fun exercise to see if it changed anything.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
The MC.

But only if the MC grinds and beats his sister, then loses to the bandits in the desert... I think.

I haven't tried losing to them yet. I just know if you give up your inheritance to your sister and get demoted to Bag Boy / Gopher, you never even see the bandits because your sister and Winnie leave you behind when they go clear out the bandits and the swamp.

I'm assuming that the change log is using routes... Lilia route where you lose to your sister, and Kisara route where you lose to the bandits.

Oddly enough, you do get one grind spot on the Bag Boy route so far. After you first go to the Desert Tower, you and Winnie / Vienna are sent down the stairs wile Lilia fights the dragon. You are placed in the lead and if you happen to have a) purchased a crap ton of magic water (like 50+) and a large number of high Potions (lets say 25ish) you can giga spark the imps for 5000 points, so since you have infinite imps, you can get however many experience points you can. Once you reach level 40 (That's like 60+ imp encounters in) they can't hit you with what I have the MC wearing, so you could just whack at them with normal attacks and it won't matter how many magic water you have left, it's just slower to kill them that way than with tera sparks.

You still cower from the Iron Giant at the end of the tower escape and you still get kept from combat situations after the dragon, but it was a fun exercise to see if it changed anything.
Yep think I'll be skipping this one, thanks.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes