Unity Completed Lord Knight Complex: Knightess in the Magic Castle [v1.2.1] [Yamaneko Soft]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Joe Brass

Nov 20, 2017
FIXED IT!
not sure what I did, I did change the weird named folder (Japanese) so Save and I took the "CommonSaveData.bytes" found in the "About gallery total release data" folder, and placed it inside Savedata
Try that

Spxx23

Jul 8, 2018
For some reason the game launches right but I can't do anything in the main menu. Any idea?

Nokiro

Feb 4, 2018
For stucking in main menu problem they've discussed in page 3-4 and I have version 1.0.3 of this game if u guys want I can share :cool:

Reactions: ssg08

Joe Brass

Nov 20, 2017
For stucking in main menu problem they've discussed in page 3-4 and I have version 1.0.3 of this game if u guys want I can share :cool:
I'd love it if you could do that too! Even though my V1.0 works, I just want an up to date game.

Nohiul

May 14, 2017
Uncheck the "read only" option in the main folder... worked for me
yes this worked for me, many thanks
german but same location:
1569083012960.png
should look like this, then it worked for me
Btw: Is this game worth to play `?

Last edited:
Reactions: GallerieDuIb

Nokiro

Feb 4, 2018
I'd love it if you could do that too! Even though my V1.0 works, I just want an up to date game.
The link I downloaded from is broke and my game is broken now sorry guys :eek: I should've directly sent the link despite saying
that... sorry :cry:

Swagboi1

Sep 6, 2019
I HAD the same problem, as earlier advised.. (1.) delete the save data, then (2.) run the qualitysettingstool and set it to whatever you prefer. Once youve done that right click on the games .exe click on (3.) properties and go to the compatibility tab, check VISTA SP2, run as admin and on the next tab give yourself full control of the app. Fixed the problem for me.

Menus working fine.

nvm, previous diagnosis was incorrect. Menus seem to freeze when english is selected.
in the last step where you run as admin is wrong atleast for me it worked when i run it normally after those changes

D

Deleted member 946461

Is anyone else getting crashes at the Glastheim Knights area? It's super inconsistent when it happens for me. Sometimes I'll last a few minutes before it happens, others it crashes within ten seconds of entering.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
well, the change to remove "read only" worked for me. The quality setting tool (where you change the options) doesn't work at all and I had to do things in-game.

whoever made this clearly didn't work all the bugs out. there's no reason so many issues should be found.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes