Unity Completed Lord Knight Complex: Knightess in the Magic Castle [v1.2.1] [Yamaneko Soft]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Suspicious Gecko

Aug 10, 2020
Full Save File:
I've missed 3 items by the looks of it, a couple of cards and some hats. Completed the bonus dungeon, though it didn't appear to do anything, so not sure I missed anything with that?

If you want gallery, just need to follow instructions in 'About Full Gallery Unlock' folder

Reactions: AkagiVoid

KisukeIrura

Oct 7, 2017
has anyone made a guide for item collection? I just unlocked to old castle area and I can't seem to jump far enough for the chandleiers to complete the area after the mini boss fight is their a double jump or jump height increase item or cards?

Metaldude_666

Mar 23, 2020
but if u do so download this and extract it into the main folder
The download link for the uncensor patch is dead. Out of curiosity, what needs to be removed, to uncensor it? Just for shiggles, I'm working on a version of the game where the main char is pretty much nude thoughout the entire game. If you could provide me with this info, it would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: ninjaa rabit

Eden_Autumn

Aug 22, 2019
The download link for the uncensor patch is dead. Out of curiosity, what needs to be removed, to uncensor it? Just for shiggles, I'm working on a version of the game where the main char is pretty much nude thoughout the entire game. If you could provide me with this info, it would be greatly appreciated.
Did u make any progres?

Doomguy57

Jul 2, 2020
fuck this game, still i stuck on main menu and i follow all the direction on this forum but those option wouldn't work. It there anyway to reply on dlsite to tell developer to fix this crap bug on his game

Last edited:

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
fuck this game, still i stuck on main menu and i follow all the direction on this forum but those option wouldn't work. It there anyway to reply on dlsite to tell developer to fix this crap bug on his game

Dear mis. >w>
Dear ma'am. :3

Dear sir,
Can you please specify wat your problem might be (screenshot would help you know)? >w>
And kindly tell us wat operating system you're running as well? ?w?

Note: if Win11/win11pro (any bit version) haven been known to be very glitch/bug happy on many games built in win10/win10pro (any bit version) or lower, and for reasons unknown why. X3

Wapcoz

Mar 4, 2019
The game become unresponsive to inputs after few seconds if i use my mouse in options. Then i used keyboard only and it didn't happen.

Edit - And game is boring too, when compared to other good H-games.

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes